Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  This board is/was filled with retards   Options  V right
Dr. Death
post Oct 20 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #1

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 11

Can't even keep a conversation going. Not even face to face. Not even having to actually talk. Not even restricted to a moment, no—fucking days.

You guys are like the special-ed department at an all retarded kid school. Like the back-row underachievers of that. Like the kids not even good enough to be the back-row underachievers. Like they feed you with a fucking tube and dig your shit out with rubber gloves. Like you're not even mentally developed enough to display emotions with your face at the level of a baby. Like your brain is still a developing embryo. Like you can't even distinguish basic stimuli like hot and cold or light and dark.

And you're gay. You're like the drama club at an all gay kid school. Like the choreographers of that. Like...

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Oct 27 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #2

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

You know what I just realized? You can smoke a cigarette with your nose. Just now realized that. Never occurred to me before. You think I would have thought of that before at some point.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post Oct 29 2013, 10:28 AM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Member No.: 613

QUOTE(Dr. Death @ Oct 28 2013, 12:11 AM) *

You know what I just realized? You can smoke a cigarette with your nose. Just now realized that. Never occurred to me before. You think I would have thought of that before at some point.

And all these years you've been smoking with your anus. Your ugly little shitter puffing out grey clouds.

You bleat and whinny and whine and they will come.

Maybe.

If they can be bothered.

--------------------
Author of the best-selling books "Hunting for Worms" and "Black and White and Hate All Over"
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Oct 29 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #4

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Obviously anybody not frequenting this message board has hit rock-bottom, sordid and soiled souls forlorn and forfeit to some vapid chasm of abject hopelessness, aimlessly wandering the back alleys, giving footjobs to fetishists for a half a bag of stale bagels... Obviously.

Sooner or later though we just have to admit to ourselves—all of my wisdom, all my paternal nurturing, albeit incontestably impeccable—simply cannot turn chaff to grain, lead to gold, a ho into a housewife.

C'est la vie... avec moi... ce soir...

--------------------
+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post Nov 1 2013, 05:40 AM
Post #5

sacrosanct

And one day it will all just disappear.

All that essential wisdom about fags and mothers getting fucked by gang rapists. That stuff that made you just what you are today.

It will, one day soon it seems, be gone.

Now I have to go. Those stale bagels won't eat themselves.

Au revoir, mon frere.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

--------------------
Author of the best-selling books "Hunting for Worms" and "Black and White and Hate All Over"
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 1 2013, 12:21 PM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 14 2013, 12:51 AM
Post #7

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

You know, back in the day, it would be really really hard to siege a castle if you didn't have a catapult or something. I never really thought about it much until just now. I mean REALLY thought about it. That would be so hard.

I mean I guess if you had a ridiculous number of archers that would work but... man, a catapult, that would really get the job done. Say for example, you want to siege a castle, and you have never seen a catapult before, and then someone shows you one. You would be like, "Fuck yeah man, that shit is genius".

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 14 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Member No.: 474

I realized I can be condescended to by assholes on Reddit. At least after POTATO_IN_MY_ANUS destroys my self-esteem I can go look at cat gifs.

Seriously, what the fuck makes you think everyone else is missing out by leaving SC forums? This place is the homeless shelter of the internet, always has. The only people who stay are a bunch of overcompensating beta males who's closest thing to a real relationship is jerking off on Omegle.

I tried explaining this bullshit for years. I explained how being rude to the only pair of ovaries left on the forum was not good strategy for getting her to stay. I explained why Nedak left. I predicted Dr. D being the only one left on his throne of thinly-masked failure, scratching his head over why nobody wants to be around him.

Well here we are gents. End of the road. I've got living to do, but if one of you guys wants to kill themselves I'd be glad to watch. Remember - slice down the road, not across the street.

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 14 2013, 08:46 PM
Post #9

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

QUOTE(sunupu @ Nov 14 2013, 04:04 PM) *

I realized I can be condescended to by assholes on Reddit. At least after POTATO_IN_MY_ANUS destroys my self-esteem I can go look at cat gifs.

Seriously, what the fuck makes you think everyone else is missing out by leaving SC forums? This place is the homeless shelter of the internet, always has. The only people who stay are a bunch of overcompensating beta males who's closest thing to a real relationship is jerking off on Omegle.

I tried explaining this bullshit for years. I explained how being rude to the only pair of ovaries left on the forum was not good strategy for getting her to stay. I explained why Nedak left. I predicted Dr. D being the only one left on his throne of thinly-masked failure, scratching his head over why nobody wants to be around him.

Well here we are gents. End of the road. I've got living to do, but if one of you guys wants to kill themselves I'd be glad to watch. Remember - slice down the road, not across the street.

Yes, because something is actually at stake. Because it is serious fucking business. Because there is any kernel of truth in you delusionally projecting your own self-hatred of yourself onto me. You and your fucking melodrama, boo hoo... It's a sandbox for bullshit. That's all it ever was. Some people got tired of playing in the sandbox, maybe I threw some sand in there eyes, so what? We all did. That was part of the fun. It doesn't really amount to dick.

And here you are, like it fucking matters, like it is anything but your own thinly veiled contempt for me for doing something you wish you could have *cough cough*. Your words are so meaningless! You think they sting? You think you're getting to me? You're so far off target you're not even in the same area code, bro. I don't give a shit. I have no regrets. This isn't real life. This isn't anything. You're just being a little bitch about it, whining about sour grapes and shit.

I know you don't get it and you never will, because nobody can extend the olive branch to you. If they do you automatically assume they must be as insignificant as you are to do so, like you can talk to them the way you talk to yourself. We been down that road. You're just a bitch. You just act like a bitch. It's really that simple. Like I really hope, strictly for your own sake, you recognize that and stop being a bitch. It makes no difference to me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 16 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #10

sacrosanct

Trust me, I'm not veiling anything. I do hate you. You're the ultimate cautionary tale for hubris. You almost ruin a marriage on a quest for self-esteem, piss off everyone in the process and after the fact interpret me being mad about it as jealousy. You're shallow and delusional.

You want to know what's different between you and I beyond all the name-calling? You equate having accountability for yourself as equal to self-loathing. It's not. The reason you don't think so is because your a narcissist dependent on an image of yourself that doesn't exist.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 16 2013, 08:18 PM
Post #11

sacrosanct

Let me put it this way - I was cheated on. Before I used to say, "fuck that bitch, she sucked, she's missing out", etc. Now I look back and go, "Eh, I was kind of a shitty boyfriend. It's really not surprising she dumped my ass for somebody better."

That kind of talk is the only way shit moves forward in life. You can't fix problems you have if you refuse to admit they exist. I only started getting pussy after first admitting I sucked at getting pussy. Same with stand-up, working out, doing anything. If you cannot learn to invest in yourself you can't expect anyone else to either.

You cannot and will not ever be honest with yourself. That is why your life sucks, and it is why it will continue to suck. You seek validation from the unvalidated, approval from something that can never give it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 16 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #12

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

There is the sunupu we remember

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post Nov 17 2013, 03:51 AM
Post #13

sacrosanct

What is that feeling?

Is it... love?

Am I loving Sunny old Poo old Pal?

My very own Scooby Doo?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 17 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #14

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Golly gee whiz Mr. Sunupu sir, I was completely unaware of the basic fucking concept of learning from past mistakes. Good thing you pointed that out. We all learned a valuable lesson today didn't we boys and girls?

Your motivation is what you're trying to veil. As if there wasn't already a well pre-established combination of adulation and animosity for certain individuals... An adulation for someone who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire too, you sad little boot licker. And not everybody Sunupu, you; you're the only one here presumptuous enough to think they understand something when they couldn't possibly have enough information to do so, because you're the only one who began with that bias.

I might question my actions Sunupu—I might—problem is it pisses you off so much that it makes it all worth it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 17 2013, 09:55 PM
Post #15

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

But seriously dude, shut up about it. You do realize over the course of all this you have given away far more telling information about Badgerbob's secret love for lemon Jello than I ever have, yet you point your finger at me for doing so, you fucking moron.

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 03:43 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions