left  The Flat Earth, .....dusty, lonesome.....   Options  V right
FunkBone
post Jan 6 2017, 11:43 PM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 92

QUOTE(FunkBone @ Feb 27 2007, 10:48 AM) *

The world is flat, and much bigger than you ever guessed. There is no 'solar system'. Any pictures of the 'globe' are creations to instill faith in the globes at your library and in your schools, both institutions created to support this illusion. If you have ever been in a plane and noticed the 'curvature of the earth' it is a trick of the light. The pilot is flying to points on a map he has faith in, because he has 'seen the globe'. He has never flown where he is not allowed. He has never made a map. There are places to go in this world that you know nothing about.

A paragraph from a decade ago meant to incite a debate that never happened. I like to imagine some day a few of us will find each other here at the same time, and professionals will distinguish themselves from amateurs by degree of complication and severity of insults, learning and teaching SCP style. Here's how I word that shit 10 years later:

The world is flat, and possibly much bigger than you ever guessed. There is no 'solar system'. We are not located in the spiral arm of a 'galaxy'. Any images of the 'globe' are paintings, photoshop or cgi - creations designed to instill faith in the globes at your library and in your schools - images to justify the existence of NASA and other institutions. If you have ever been in a plane and noticed the 'curvature of the earth' it is a trick of perspective - the one thing in nature I would debate the perfect sphericity of is the range of our physical senses. The pilot is flying to points on a map he has faith in, never pausing to consider the gyroscope that is his artificial horizon cannot function as intended on a globe. He has never flown where he is not allowed. There are places to go in this world that you know nothing about. Beyond the Antarctic Circle, for example.
IPB Image
The Earth is Flat. cool.gif

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Feb 6 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

https://henrymakow.com/upload_images/Map%20...%20restored.png

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Feb 6 2017, 05:08 PM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Was gonna fix the image and comment on the vid, and now I don't care.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 10:53 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions