Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Virginia Tech   Options  V right
nailfreakrandi
post Apr 16 2007, 06:19 PM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 37

Breaking news this morning an asian man with two guns goes on a rampage and kills as many as 30 people. The gunman was killed or he took his life the police are not saying much. This is the worst shooting in U.S.History next to 1966 the Texas shootings and 1999 Columbine where two students came to school opened fire and killed themselves.

The bodies were mostly found in Classrooms according the Virginia Police, along with some unanswered questions like what kind of gun did this person have? No comment and so on. It is so hard to beleive someone would go and do such a thing in no time. Also we must not forget about the Amish and that shooting loosing those kids as well.

Cnn was interviewing some students who were in their dorms at that time and was told to stay there until things were clear. Sure I would not of gone outside for shit in the world I would of been too scared. I beleive some had asked how long it took to get to the students and now think Reporter person they just said that the campus is huge and its hard to determine how fast someone could get to where they were going. I mean look on a map reporter person and then see how long it took for FBI, Police, and Swat teams to get to where they had to be. A student did film some picture of the campus with their cell phone along with horrible sounds of the bullets being dispensed. The question now is what about the Gun Control Act that was passed after Jim Brady was shot? The long battle for that too be passed during the Regan Adminstration I mean come on people don't you think that there should be more security especially on College Campuses and maybe metal detectors? These are questions that should be raised in the near and soon future before something like this happens again which we hope and pray it does not.

The count they said probably will rise to about 32 including the gunman himself which not much has been said. Now the question are we safe in any campus or anywhere else? I sure hope so. sad.gif

--------------------
----------------------
"Sticks and Stones may break my bones but your momma may never hurt me"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post Apr 16 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

Member No.: 315

It was on the news last night- 1 dead, 1 injured; I look at the paper this morning and it's 30! I want to know what this guy was packing. This is insane. Very, very sad.

--------------------
"You wanna know, you wanna see
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
You know just what I mean
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
charismagician
post Apr 16 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #3

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Member No.: 301

I'm gonna try this one before funkbone gets to it.

This man was obviously a dormant spy awakened from the MKUltra program to slay innocent people for yet another attempt to take away our right to bear arms because we all know that the government wants us without weapons. How's that funkbone? Did I say it right?

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Apr 16 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #4

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

Substitute 'Manchurian Candidate' for 'dormant spy' and add that they want to keep you afraid as well as confiscate your arms.
B

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Light
post Apr 17 2007, 03:56 AM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

It was caused by three things:
1) he got dumped
2) he can get guns
3) he can't get booze

Aren't we UK dwellers glad we live in the civillised world where the same situation would have led to him getting pissed, maybe throwing a brick through her window, then sitting in the street crying and shitting himself.

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post Apr 17 2007, 07:15 AM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 8

QUOTE(Light @ Apr 17 2007, 03:56 AM) *

1) he got dumped
2) he can get guns
3) he can't get booze

Aren't we UK dwellers glad we live in the civillised world where the same situation would have led to him getting pissed, maybe throwing a brick through her window, then sitting in the street crying and shitting himself.

Ha. True.

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Apr 17 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #7

sacrosanct

Member No.: 17

LOL @ Light, very true indeed.

$200 billion spent by US on War on Terror.*

200 million gun in US circulation.

2973 killed in Trade Centre 'Terror' attack.

25k killed annually in US gun related crime.

Should've saved the Terror War cash and made guns illegal and given every owner $1000 for every gun handed in. Would've saved a lot more lives than the 'WAR ON VERBS'.

*The term "War on Terror" has been officially dropped as it makes smaller nutcase groups feel they're part of the big picture, apparently. As you were...

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Apr 17 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Outlawing handguns will not cure stupidity, GG. Killing all televisions might help. It is fun to shoot TVs with guns. People of a mind to wreak havoc and destruction (MKULTRA) do not need guns to do it. Enjoy the official story, Light.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Apr 17 2007, 03:50 PM
Post #9

sacrosanct

Member No.: 17

JimBob Three Teeth with his Armalite under one arm and Judas Priest colllection under the other does not need his gun. Stupid is as stupid does FunkBone. I'm with you on the shooting the TV tho', and I'm guessing some of you may want to keep your guns in case you ever decide to overthrow a tyrannical government. As for Chris Rocks idea of limiting/taxing bullets.....drumroll...bullets are easy to make.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
BeezleBozo
post Apr 17 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #10

sacrosanct

Member No.: 286

QUOTE(Light @ Apr 17 2007, 04:56 AM) *

1) he got dumped
2) he can get guns
3) he can't get booze

Keep those autobiographical posts on your blog pal.
+Quote Post
BeezleBozo
post Apr 17 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #11

sacrosanct

I'm not saddened by this in any way. Some people i don't know died, big fucking deal, that happens every day. Oh, they were murdered terribly? Big fucking deal, that happens every day. Most college kids are annoying anyway, I probably would've hated at least half of them.

Meanwhile most of the fucks crying about this will be spitting on the homeless guy that asks them for change on their way to work tomorrow, and a black family is murdered in a driveby in Compton and it doesn't even make the news.

Ha, I love people. Stupid, easily manipulated, led by their emotions full of shit hypocritical fucks most of them, but what are ya gonna do they're so easy to make a buck off of.
+Quote Post
nailfreakrandi
post Apr 17 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #12

sacrosanct

Hey Beezle, put yourself in these families shoes. My heart goes out to those family members who lost someone out there. blink.gif

--------------------
----------------------

+Quote Post
BeezleBozo
post Apr 17 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #13

sacrosanct

Put myself in their shoes? Why so I can feel shitty like you people for no good reason?

In this life I look after me and mine. People I don't know are cattle, I don't feel for them I use them for my good time.
+Quote Post
nailfreakrandi
post Apr 17 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #14

sacrosanct

Hey Beezle,
what are you? Heartless? I thought so. If this happened when you were in college I do not think you would saying such idiot things about I don't give a shit about those people. I think you should give a shit and at least show some caring towards human life. only if you are human. angry.gif excl.gif

--------------------
----------------------

+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Apr 18 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #15

sacrosanct

Gotta side with Beezle on this one. I can't get too worked up over people I don't know, and people are cattle. Randi, we are going to see more of these sort of events. They are by design. They will happen where the herd is thick.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2018 - 10:26 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions