Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  This board is/was filled with retards   Options  V right
sunupu
post Nov 26 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #31

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 474

Funkbone, you are the most close-minded hypocrite I've ever met. For all your Terrence McKenna "We have to create culture" bullshit, all you EVER do is try to shut people down. You are the Man's right hand, stroking his black reptilian cock. People like you are the reason the world will never change.

The internet can provide you exposure. It cannot provide you relevance. The reason you feel mediocre isn't because you've yet to have some great epiphany that will change the world - it's because feeling mediocre is an accurate portrayal of who you are. The reason nobody cares is because nobody should care.

I could try explaining why for the eightieth goddamn time, but why bother? I'd be better off trying to explain to a date-rapist why people how to handle rejection better. Oh wait, scratch that, already did that earlier this week.

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 26 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #32

sacrosanct

..and I'm not wrong. I took mushrooms and partied in the desert for six months specifically because I didn't like my outlook on life. Change for people is real, real as anything you can touch or smell or taste.

You said it yourself: opt out. Life sucks, quit your life. Find another that's better. Kill yourself and don't worry about anything ever again. I don't care your solution. Just stop sitting here telling me mine doesn't work and yours does. The reason it doesn't is because you choose not to believe it's real.

...which again, kind of proves my point about how you get to determine how to see things.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 27 2013, 01:58 AM
Post #33

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

Why does it have to be a black cock?

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 27 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #34

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

I hope you're at least finding this helpful Funkbone, because deciphering poorly-organized, overly-wordy bullshit for things nobody was talking about in the first place isn't doing a lot for me personally.

Also I don't know who this date-rapist is or why you would need to explain to them "why people how to handle rejection better".

We're both dicks to you and you're just a little masochist who likes it. You see how you respond? You want talk about something that is actually relevant for a change? You want to actually change my mind on something I actually think, instead of these meandering broadstrokes about feelings and bullshit and projecting your own inadequacies on people because you don't understand why their problems aren't the problems you have? Let's talk about that. Let's talk about why people give control to those who take control, and why if you be nice to people they don't appreciate it and just see you as an opportunity for someone to take advantage of. That's why I'm a dick. Not because I'm angry or butthurt or lashing out at society like you think. It's a completely unemotional and calculated choice as to the results it yields—nothing more. I like being a nice person. I wish I could be a nice person, but I can't because it is in my own interest not to. Talk about that. Tell me I'm wrong on that. Tell me nice guys finish first. I could use a good laugh.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 27 2013, 03:06 PM
Post #35

sacrosanct

People confuse the phrase "nice guy" with "pussy". Nice guys don't finish last, pussies do. You, my friend, are not an asshole. You are a pussy masquerading as an asshole. You are a fake alpha male.

It doesn't matter if you cry in the corner or act like a douche because people treat you shitty - you're still changing your behavior for them. You're still living for high school, butt-hurt over tauntings everyone else forgot about years ago. "I'd love to be a nice guy, but the world is full of meeeeeeeeanies!" Sorry but I don't buy pathetic pussy-boy antics, especially when they're being used to excuse douche behavior.

Dude, just divorce that fat cow you claim to hate and hit the gym. Buy better clothes, hang out with better friends, get a better job. This is just things off the top of my head. Life will get better. You can't sit here passing the buck for life and expect me to believe you. Your life sucks because you don't hold yourself accountable for it. That's it, the end, bottom line. It's your job to adapt to life, not life to you.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 27 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #36

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

What absolute fucking garbage. There you go just being a little bitch about it again... Full of fucking resentment and projecting an image of me that makes you feel better about yourself. You don't see me as I am or even attempt to; you see me as you wish I was so that you don't feel threatened. Throwing around all this "beta male" shit preemptively because YOU KNOW and WE KNOW that is what YOU ARE. You're a completely fucking fake mouthpiece for short-guy syndrome. There is nothing you can possibly say to me; you have neither the information or the authority. You are an insignificant fucking speck trying to prove to yourself you're better than me. So... so... lame...

I guess it was pretty naive of me, or maybe optimistic, to entertain the possibility that he actually was trying to say something that didn't stem from his own inadequacy. I should totally know better than that too but, hey... guess I am a pretty nice guy after all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 27 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #37

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

See, Sunupu, here is what you need to understand son—hop up here on ol' grandpa's knee, you little rosie-cheeked gingersnap—I'll explain the difference between you and me over some saltwater taffy. Basically, you call me a bitch because you want me to think I'm a bitch; I call you a bitch because I want you to be a real man. What makes this even more profound is that the reason you can't convince me I'm a bitch (and why you are one) is also completely inherent in that statement: being a bitch requires some aspect of ill-intent (of which I have none). This is also the reason (pay attention because this part is important) why I basically win every argument with everyone: I don't seek to be destructive. I seek to be corrective. Therefore, in the process of correcting others I correct myself, but those who are destructive just destroy themselves. And you have a tiny penis.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 27 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #38

sacrosanct

Always the same goddamn response. "You're nothing, you're projecting, you're obviously threatened by me." No dick-pump, I'm fucking annoyed. I'm sick of having the same stupid conversations with a defensive little bitch who takes everything personally.

It's not projection when it's directly addressing what you said. You say, "society offers you no alternative". I say that's a bunch of horseshit. That's it. Why can't you just be willing to consider - even for a brief second - that you might be wrong on this? Why does it devolve to yet another gut-reaction hissy-fit?

Oh yeah, because you're the most gifted person in the room. Always miserable, always complaining about life, but never wrong about any of it. Please, don't make me dry-heave...

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 27 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #39

sacrosanct

Seriously - what tragedy occurred to where you can't be a person? Didn't get a date to prom? Dog died. Dad beat you with a belt and diddled you when you were five? Ain't my tragedy son.

I'm re-remembering why I hate this place - because it's impossible to have a conversation with people who think they're inherently better than you. Oh how I've missed the same three arguments against me over and over again! Oh, I'm a speck! Oh, your GED education makes it hard to follow my line of thought! Oh, it all comes from misplaced resentment! If only if I could be so cool as to call everyone faggots on a message board!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 27 2013, 09:32 PM
Post #40

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

You seem like a very troubled young man Sunupu. I bet a spry little chipmunk like you could put all that energy into rubbing the medicated ointment on grandpa's feet. My dogs sure are barking.

Just shut up you little bitch; I made a thread to poke fun for a laugh and maybe rouse up some activity, and you want to pretend (among other things) that it is some deep-rooted emotional cry for help. Please. The reason people say the same thing to you is because you don't get the first time, or the second, or the third. "Perpetual point-misser" ring any fucking bells?

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 28 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #41

sacrosanct

I'm just illustrating that it's all a performance. Any kind of real talk makes you squirm, which in turn makes my dick hard.

My only real point is that "when you're the most gifted person in the room all eyes are on you" is a severely fucked up worldview. That could be the personal betterment kick I'm on talking, but there it is.

Man, why did I think a bunch of people into talking about psychedelics would be interested in talking about self-perception? I must be a fool...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 28 2013, 07:11 PM
Post #42

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Yeah dude, I'm not real and that makes your dick hard... Stop trying to be me. You're argument has basically evolved into, "Nuh-uh, I'm rubber you're glue!" with absolutely no regard for continuity or reality. You just put "annoyed" in bold text. You mad bro. Cool story bro. Come at me bro.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 29 2013, 03:27 AM
Post #43

sacrosanct

My argument is you're conceited, and what's your response? "Obviously you're trying to be me."

You can keep side-skirting the point, but I'll say it again - your attitude is delusional. You aren't the best and the brightest, and it's precisely because you insist that you are at the cost of all else.

Chest-thumping might have worked in caveman days, but this year starts with a two. You might wanna think about cognitive behavioral therapy.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post Nov 29 2013, 01:04 PM
Post #44

sacrosanct

Member No.: 613

Cognitive behaviour therapy won't cure the problems of a cunt.

He needs a fucking gynaecologist.

I hope you are both enjoying this. I'm sure FuckBone enjoys watching.

--------------------
Author of the best-selling books "Hunting for Worms" and "Black and White and Hate All Over"
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 29 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #45

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Oh but I am the best. I just nailed you with the bro epistrophe trifecta. It is all over for you. Your goose is cooked. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Have a gander at these nuts. Chestnuts roasting over an open fire. You just got burned.

If someone is the best and the brightest, then they will obviously be aware of that fact, you incessant anal hemorrhage.

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 10:59 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions