Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Long Sentence   Options  V right
Matt Bahr
post Oct 24 2007, 03:01 AM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 367

How a sentence is used is more important than its size when considering the fact that it can start off ever so wonderful before taking a turn for the worst in an agonizing free fall towards the moment near the end when it drags on to all points in between insanity and agony, but still lumbering along like a team of mullered oompa-loompas wandering straight beyond the realm of enjoyment witches the theme switches cuss eye ditches awl ho psst uhhv in e cents.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Oct 24 2007, 08:30 AM
Post #2

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

Geek! Covetous little spaz, trying to overshadow me with a flippant stream of fuckin' mediocracy. Guy never posts then he spazzes out when I get into some of my quality shit... 'Don't take much to put that one together do it? Who knows this? Everyone. Who's the only fucker getting my back when a dick needs to get stepped on? BeezleBozo, that's right. Jesus Christ, the rest of you just pouring out sunshine, clothes lined with bubble wrap, bouncing up in down in a rubber safety room with plastic plugs in the sockets... Bitch, deal with your shortcomings; at least I got the common fuckin' decency to tell you this instead of hap-hazardly jerking you off with my left hand and claiming it's some kind of 15-year-old cheerleader pussy.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
Matt Bahr
post Oct 27 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Member No.: 367

The title of this thread is "Long Sentence" and it should be taken as an indicator of what exactly is expected to take place within the boundaries plotted out by such a title and never ignored when responding to it because if you don't follow the protocol you are in great danger of receiving a nasty hangnail for not complying.
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Oct 28 2007, 08:03 AM
Post #4

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

Suck me off, Goast. Why don't you grow a pair instead of being a pussy your whole life.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post Oct 28 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 8

Mobe, euph. Abbreviation of Moby Dick. An epic turd, longer than a mini series (qv), which may require harpooning with the lavatory brush to see it off.

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2018 - 07:47 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions