Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Abstinence? Preposterous! Heres some condoms kids, have at it.   Options  V right
Dr. Death
post Jan 20 2007, 06:55 AM
Post #1

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 11

http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/Dianisis.html

I'm sure many of you take a liberal position on this, even so, you have to agree this is pretty unbelievable.

As for me, this is a very complicated subject. Ethically I'd say I was pro-life; but for all practicalities sake I'm pro-choice. I believe banning abortion would only lead to a slight decrease in it's numbers. What would increase dramaticly however- were it unregulated- is every manner of horrific yeilding to an already a barberous practice.

Do tread lightly on this one. Given her passions for all things maternal, I fear Mrs. Death may break her oath of silence and unleash upon you the full force of her womanly wrath. Next thing you know you'll be locked out of your own house, carrying all your possesions in a cardboard box

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 20 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #2

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

I should have put "Just make sure I give you my number first." in the description under the title of this thread.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jan 21 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

With all due respect Doc, how can you be 'ethically' pro-life ? Do you mean on religious grounds ? I'm just not very clear about your stance here.

The link itself is the propoganda machine in motion, most agendas apply such tactics.

The whole question itself is a double edged sword.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 21 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #4

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Oh shut the hell up. You know goddamn well what I mean. Don't give me that ribble-rabble.

You want to piss on my leg huh? You want to piss on my leg, look me in the eye, and tell me it's raining outside?

--------------------
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post Jan 22 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Member No.: 8

QUOTE(Dr. Death @ Jan 21 2007, 04:21 PM) *

Oh shut the hell up. You know goddamn well what I mean. Don't give me that ribble-rabble.

unsure.gif Go on - give it a go - answer her question -- without mock aggression, havin a laugh with it, and all the rest...go on Doc,try..

It's very rare you post something not ego/cartoon character battles/or just general humour (yes I said humour) related- so go on - see if you can't stick it out an' see it through! smile.gif 'an here's a smiley just for you (hey that rhymes)..where's Cid when you need him?

The link is not shocking though - should it be?

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 23 2007, 07:49 AM
Post #6

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Oh well, I suppose an act of disgustingly immoral irresponsibilty isn't shocking to some. I'm sure Goast can turn up a YouTube video outlandish enough for prime time television to suffice you and the rest of the peons.

GG it comes down to the lesser of two evils. Sorry if you're offended by the fact I think it's a little messed up to drill holes through babies heads and have their mothers shit them out in a toilet. I guess I'm just another fanatic kook; some whackjob traditionalist. Pardon my lapse in reasoning.

--------------------
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post Jan 23 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #7

sacrosanct

Member No.: 8

QUOTE(Dr. Death @ Jan 23 2007, 07:49 AM) *

Oh well, I suppose an act of disgustingly immoral irresponsibilty isn't shocking to some. I'm sure Goast can turn up a YouTube video outlandish enough for prime time television to suffice you and the rest of the peons.

What I meant, Doc, was that this level of propoganda is not shocking -- that it exists. That's what I meant.

QUOTE(Dr. Death @ Jan 23 2007, 07:49 AM) *

GG it comes down to the lesser of two evils. Sorry if you're offended by the fact I think it's a little messed up to drill holes through babies heads and have their mothers shit them out in a toilet. I guess I'm just another fanatic kook; some whackjob traditionalist. Pardon my lapse in reasoning.

GG, I guess this now confirms his position.

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jan 24 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Erm...no offence taken. Slow down Cowboy, I think your post is borderline hysterical, so I'm deciding it's a subject best left alone in this instance.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 26 2007, 06:07 AM
Post #9

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Woah there Seabiscuit, I said woah there...

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jan 27 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #10

sacrosanct

Western riding is the most comfortable, but bareback is better. It's how I lost my virginity, on the pommel of Dukes saddle after a jump that went wrong. Well it popped my hymen, for some reason I feel an overwhelming urge to make that very clear.

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 27 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #11

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

So basicly... You got your cherry popped by a horse?

I'm sure Tone will find himself occupied many a night making use of that fact.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Shiva
post Jan 27 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #12

cow

Member No.: 180

Have I mistakenly arrived upon a beastiality site?

I believed Sacred Cow to mean something else. Sorry, I shall have to make a speedy exit, reputation to keep intact, should I win the contest, please give my KKK prize to an animal charity of your choice.
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 27 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #13

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

You won something already. Are you ready for your prize?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2018 - 10:42 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions