Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Charismagicians thread   Options  V right
charismagician
post Jul 31 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #1

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 301

In an effort to unclutter this board of its many useless threads, I will be posting all responses to anyone on this thread, thus keeping my clutter out of your threads and only in mine. I will still be reading all other posts to keep up with the rest of the good people of this board, but I will only be posting my responses in this thread. So, if you post something about me in another thread, and I feel it requires a direct response from me, it will be here. It will also make me feel good about myself to know that I have my own thread on this board, since DD has the rest. Tho I suspect that he will be spending alot of time in here just to show me that this is still his thread.

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nailfreakrandi
post Jul 31 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

Member No.: 37

Sounds like a good plan to me. Keep up the good work Cm. smile.gif

--------------------
----------------------
"Sticks and Stones may break my bones but your momma may never hurt me"

+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Jul 31 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

How very fucking.....man I know there's a word for this......very fucking....I swear it's on the tip of my brain hiding right behind the aspartame.....shit! There is a word for.......help me out here, CM - you know sometimes you get these ideas and to me they would seem fffffant.... no, fanciful? No...farcical! No! Dammit! That's not it either. I think f and a are in there but I'm not sure and it feels off a little. No! Yes! Oo! Oo! I got it! GAY! Jesus Christ it was so obvious that I kept thinking right around it! This shit is completely gay! I was thinking f and a because I instinctively wanted to call you a fag.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Jul 31 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #4

Response to Funkbone:

Maybe you don't get it cuz YOU'RE the fag. I see you didn't waste any time putting your little response to my soon to be famous formidably fabulous fantastic fucking idea, Funkbone. You see how it works? already, you and Randi have come to my thread to visit, only she was positive and you were, well, as usual, presumptuous and negative, assuming that because you are gay that everything you read is gay. Well done Funkbone! Now you and light can officially cuddle and stroke each others egos without anyone chastizing you about it.

IPB Image

You are one of the main contributors to the useless threads I was talking about.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Jul 31 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #5

sacrosanct

What could possibly be more useless than the shit you post?

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Jul 31 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #6

Since this my thread, I wish to share some more original video/music. I hope you like My song, co-starring Funkbone on bass, entitled: Pieces.

This song was inspired by friends who were experiencing similar relationship and marrital problems I have experienced also.

--------------------
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Jul 31 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(FunkBone @ Jul 31 2007, 07:48 PM) *

Give me an example.

This thread is not about you.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Jul 31 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Yes it is.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jul 31 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #9

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

Don't listen to Funkbone, man. Your idea isn't gay at all. It's just the absolute most fucking retarded thing I've ever heard of.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Jul 31 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #10

Ahh, another repeat offender. You may speak your little minds in my thread anytime. It is open to all gay and retarded comments that you feel you must post in my thread. But be forwarned, this is still my gay, retarded, ingenius, superbly designed and engineered, hand crafted made from scratch thread.

You may also go back after realizing what you posted was stupid, even after being quoted, and change your posts to something that you think is cooler, tho it's not. I encourage it, cuz it will not only bring more people here to talk to me, but it will make you look even more pitiful than you already are.

--------------------
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Jul 31 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Dr. Death @ Jul 30 2007, 10:26 PM) *

1. There's five men in a rowboat. Two of them are named Samuel. What time is it in Connecticut?

2. If Carrot Top joined forces with Ralph Furley from Three's Company to battle an army of undead cybernetic werewolves, how many parsecs till critical mass became irreversable, and what is that shit on your face anyway?

3. Why was Frosty the Snow Man not melted by his warm-hearted kindness, friendly glowing disposition, or burning repressed sexual desire?

4. Fill in the blanks: My mother's ____ tastes just like ____. Usually it's so juicy I have to use a ____ just to _____. Also, when I eat her ____ I like to intervenously ____ her ____s. A growing _____ needs calcium!

5. No man is an island. So what do you call a fat guy on an inner tube? (You're gonna' say "Bob" aren't you? Haha! Didn't see that one coming...)

6. If swiss cheese didn't have holes in it, would it still be delicious? The answer is yes. It has a delightfully mild flavor and a most exceptionally appetizing texture. What sound does the doggy make?

7. You know the slogan for the office supply store, Staples; "Staples. Yeah, we got that." Does that mean they're saying they literally sell actual staples as kind of a little joke - or are they just like stating their name and pretty much saying they've got whatever you're looking for? You know what? That's too easy. Instead I'd like you to write a short story about two talking hamburgers and make sure it has some kind of worthwhile moral at the end. I'm sorry. That's a little presumptous for me to put you through all that. Just go ahead and describe what you think Alfred Hitchcock would look like wearing a girdle and some knee-high socks and we'll call it even.

8. What's the best way to get dead hooker blood out of the carpet? No seriously, I want to know. I mean, I'm just generally curious, that's all.

9. If Rice Crispies go snap, crackle, pop- Why not have a flaming beatnick weasel for the advertising mascot?

10. Write a short story about two talking hamburgers and make sure it has some kind of worthwhile moral at the end.

1. Trick question. Everyone in Connecticut is named Samuel and owns a rowboat.
2. Trick question. Ralph Furley has a "No Carrot Top" clause in his contract.
3. Because Jack Frost kept nipping at his nose.
4. cock, pussy, condom, swallow, taintcheese, snort, excess fat, sumbitch
5. your mom
6. It depends on if he ate swiss cheese.
7. He would look like a fist squeezing sausage.
8. Bleach, oxyclean, acid, and a good scrubby.
9. A flaming beatnik actually was the first mascot for them but he was too stoned to show up for work on time.
10. This hamburger walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "what's on the menu?". The bartender glances at the chef and says, "well how bout that, two hamburgers in the same night." The burger, confused says, "two?". "Yeah, two.....looks like I don't have to go to McDonalds after all.", replied the bartender. "What's that supposed to mean?" the burger says nervously. "Nothing....nothing at all, I was just, er, com'n in and have a seat."says the bartender. "Thanks anyway but I'll be going".

Moral: Be careful of those you meat.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Aug 1 2007, 03:08 AM
Post #12

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

Another lovely song there fellas, you have truly redeemed yourselves for all the steaming piles of posts you both deposit about the place. tongue.gif Junior is cute, how is Mrs cm doing ? how about a song dedicated to the 'seed stretching the skin'... for all us muthas out here ?

P.S nice thread BTW, clever reverse psychology cm, now we all beat a path to your door, as you hold court.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
charismagician
post Aug 1 2007, 08:02 AM
Post #13

Thanks GG. You always respond in a positive and encouraging fashion, when inspired. Mrs. CM is doing just fine and new baby in 2 months. She and I are anxious and excited. This thread O mine is the latest technology I tell you. I have patented the idea as "Mythread.com". Seed stretching is a cool idea for a song. When Mattgoastius comes to Florida, we'll get right on it.

Response to DD:

What?! B-?! Ok, now you and Funkbone can officially come out of the closet holding your little B- hands and sharing your little B- quips and comebacks, while sucking each others little B- cocks. That's right, start your own response thread and celebrate the genius that is me. Imitation is the sincerest form of worship.

--------------------
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Aug 1 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #14

DD's breakfast:

So, you started your day with 2 helpings of sausage, and a banana for last. I could go for the cheap shot but I'll just say....

homo food.

--------------------
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Aug 1 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #15

I have found that the reason so many people turn away from the horrible facts that are presented to them is because it's frightening. Nobody wants to be a pussy, but when things are seriously messed up, people get scared and run to the closest or preferred diversion. Fright is part of life and some people run, while others stand up and stare at it until they get sick enough to really do something about it. Perhaps, tho, they simply do nothing and continue doing what they want until forced into a confrontation. It seems more complicated with every person one meets. These seem to be the top 3.

--------------------
+Quote Post

48 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd April 2018 - 04:07 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions