left  Donald Glover   Options  V right
erin
post Feb 20 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 573

--------------------
JUSTREMEMBERTHATYOURESTANDINGONAPLANETTHATSEVOLVINGANDREVOLVINGATNINEHUNDREDMILE
SANHOURTHATSORBITINGATNINETEENMILESASECONDSOITSRECKONEDASUNTHATISTHESOURCEOFALLO
URPOWERTHESUNANDYOUANDMEANDALLTHESTARSTHATWECANSEEAREMOVINGATAMILLIONMILESADAYIN
ANOUTERSPIRALARMATFORTYTHOUSANDMILESANHOUROFTHEGALAXYWECALLTHEMILKYWAYOURGALAXYI
TSELFCONTAINSAHUNDREDBILLIONSTARSITSAHUNDREDTHOUSANDLIGHTYEARSSIDETOSIDEITBULGES
INTHEMIDDLESIXTEENTHOUSANDLIGHTYEARSTHICKBUTOUTBYUSITSJUSTTHREETHOUSANDLIGHTYEAR
SWIDEWERETHIRTYTHOUSANDLIGHTYEARSFROMGALACTICCENTRALPOINTWEGOROUNDEVERYTWOHUNDRE
DMILLIONYEARSANDOURGALAXYISONLYONEOFMILLIONSOFBILLIONSINTHISAMAZINGANDEXPANDINGU
NIVERSE
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jckkeith
post Mar 8 2010, 02:54 AM
Post #2

calf

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 812

Rising star Donald Glover credits his "unusual" Atlanta upbringing for forming and informing his comedic outlook on life.
"My parents had a lot of foster kids living with us, and a lot of my stuff is autobiographical -- stuff that weirded me out as a kid," he says. "I was the only black kid in my school for a long time, and I got picked on a lot as I was a big nerd. I was really into 'Star Trek' and 'Looney Tunes' and crafts and writing plays. I wasn't one of the cool kids."
Since recently moving to L.A. the 25-year-old comedian and writer has performed a lot with the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. "I also head to the Laugh Factory and try some standup anywhere there's some free space," he adds. "I really like the underground comedy scene here as it gives you a chance to try out material you can't always do in some places."

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 02:31 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions