left  Sean Burke, AKA Sean Bedlam   Options  V right
seanbedlam
post Dec 22 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #16

steer

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 98

QUOTE(Vanson Studios @ Dec 22 2006, 04:57 PM) *

I have to say, if it weren't for the people in the forum here I would have totally missed out. I really, really enjoy these videos and so far, they're all absolutely hilarious!

You have 100's of them!? I for one cannot get enough, so the more online the better I say! smile.gif

Well, there's about 30 on Myspace, and if you do something technical with this address, you'll find those "The Early Weeks" videos there: http://www.myspace.com/seanbedlam

There are 40 videos public on Youtube, right now, but there are 180 others privated. I'm currently going through that 180 to either make them public if they're good, or reedit them if they make want to die of embarrassment.

So there ya go! smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MENthish
post Dec 23 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #17

calf

Member No.: 5

Thanks, good to know I will be laughing a lot this weekend! laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jan 14 2007, 08:08 AM
Post #18

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

You are one funny Mutha Mr Bedlam, I suspect the stand up circuit awaits you. It's refreshing to see new blood/acidic wit, but without losing any of the pathos that comedy enables.

I understand that YouTwat will be starting up a new TV channel, maybe you and BadAlbert should put yourslves forward as YouTwat originals?

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
seanbedlam
post Jan 17 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #19

steer

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Jan 15 2007, 01:08 AM) *

You are one funny Mutha Mr Bedlam, I suspect the stand up circuit awaits you. It's refreshing to see new blood/acidic wit, but without losing any of the pathos that comedy enables.

I understand that YouTwat will be starting up a new TV channel, maybe you and BadAlbert should put yourslves forward as YouTwat originals?

Thankyou kindly. I actually restarted my stab at standup a couple weeks ago, failing dreadfully at an open mic here in Melbourne. I get to do it again in a few days, hopefully less shithousely. Gotta get this flop sweat part of the early journey out of the way......
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 18 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #20

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

QUOTE(GOAsT @ Dec 21 2006, 02:34 AM) *

Hey Sean, welcome to this wonderful forum. Watch out for that "BadAlbert" character. He is a real shady bloke. Thanks for putting the N-word video back up.

Bloke? Bloke?! Bloke???

You faggot. You're American. Christ... Douchbag... Do I even have to explain to you why you sound stupid? Take some pride in you fucking heritage. Whether you agree with American political policy or not is inconsiquental- totally arbitrary in this circumstance. You're making me embarrassed. Have some self respect. Good God man.

Anyway, so the guy you're talking about- he joined up and started posting here...? Right. Well I'll have you know I for one know Shawn Bedlamb personally as it might turn out... and I'll be the first to tell you, your sir, are no Shaun Bendlam.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Feb 3 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #21

sacrosanct

This is one of my favourites. 17 schools! I thought 8 was bad enough, but it does lend itself to honing ones skills as a joker, it's the fastest ice breaker.

Mr Bedlam, on second thoughts, I don't think stand up is the best option. You face is made for close up as it lends weight and translation to whats beng said. Not that I know shit about these things, but I'm very good on hunches.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
seanbedlam
post Feb 5 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #22

steer

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Feb 4 2007, 11:59 AM) *

This is one of my favourites. 17 schools! I thought 8 was bad enough, but it does lend itself to honing ones skills as a joker, it's the fastest ice breaker.

Mr Bedlam, on second thoughts, I don't think stand up is the best option. You face is made for close up as it lends weight and translation to whats beng said. Not that I know shit about these things, but I'm very good on hunches.

As of a few days ago, standup is on the backburner again. I'm thinking I've got a growing audience with these
videos, so why arse it up? If the internet explodes I can go do standup! smile.gif
+Quote Post
sacredadmin
post Mar 13 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #23

Sacred Admin

Group: Sacred Admins
Member No.: 1

Because it's true. It's funny...

oops, sorry. back on track here...

+Quote Post
charismagician
post Apr 10 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #24

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Member No.: 301

You are funny. I like laughing with you. intellectual and hilarious! now get back to doing what you love so I can laugh some more...please. Thank you

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post May 1 2007, 06:09 AM
Post #25

sacrosanct

While driving this morning (01.05.07) and listening to the radio, I'm sure I heard a Sean Bedlam soundbite.This is the link for the radio showhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/, click on Chris Moyles (I can't stand the twat, but the girls are always hijacking my music choices) show for tues(today) and fast forward to 1.42 , is it just me ? I could swear it's him.Check it out.

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post May 1 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #26

Sacred Moderator

Member No.: 15

Yep, that's the seanster alright.

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
+Quote Post
Shiva
post May 2 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #27

cow

Member No.: 180

QUOTE(BadAlbert @ May 1 2007, 04:25 PM) *

Yep, that's the seanster alright.

So, what we gonna do 'bout it then ? I say he (C Moyles) gets bombarded with emails requesting Sean be given credit and/or at least some more airtime, he's obviously been watching certain channels, so it's make or break (his kneecaps) time, right BA ? ..pitchforks and flaming torches to the right, a bitchslap for those who choose left. You now CM has a mighty reputation for skimming other peoples ideas and passing them off as his own, to say he's unpopular within the industry is an understatement.
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post May 2 2007, 02:41 AM
Post #28

Sacred Moderator

Member No.: 15

I've conversed with the holy sean himself re this matter (miss GG was given full credit, rest assured), but he says it's not him at all.

I was sure it was him too.

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post May 2 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #29

sacrosanct

QUOTE(BadAlbert @ May 2 2007, 02:41 AM) *

I've conversed with the holy sean himself re this matter (miss GG was given full credit, rest assured), but he says it's not him at all.

I was sure it was him too.

Well, he's wrong BA, and it's too late to retrieve the shit parcel en route to the studio. So you go and tell Sean to buck up his ideas...it was him and I won't take no for an answer.

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
seanbedlam
post May 12 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #30

steer

So, ah, can any goat people help me with the small problemo of embedding vids in the thread? I've got all this video goodness to share, but the lovely instructions I've got so far aren't helping. Help me to share my love and I will
touch you deep inside. In the creepiest way I know.
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 11:50 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions