Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  The Thread Where Dr. Death Talks Like Clint Eastwood, This is the thread where Dr. Death talks like Clint Eastwood   Options  V right
Dr. Death
post Jan 7 2007, 06:07 AM
Post #1

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 11

You know what this thread is. You came here knowing full well what it was. I reckon' if a fella' had an issue with that sort of thing, he might be likely to go ahead and do something about it.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Jan 7 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #2

Sacred Moderator

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 15

Outright plagarism! I should be credited for this. No wait... perhaps not LOL (that was a sarcastic lol there. I think..)

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 7 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #3

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Now you look here partner, I never made any kind of deal with you. I'm my own man, I make my own way, and that suits me just fine. If you're itchin' to call me out you better make real certain you're able to make good on any sideways proposal you might be allegin'.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Batman
post Jan 7 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #4

sacrosanct

Member No.: 12

There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 8 2007, 05:00 AM
Post #5

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

(That's a great quote Batman- and I don't mean to blow my own fuckin' horn here- but I've just been making these up [except ofcourse for the "whistling Dixie" line in the other thread])

I suppose a body could get the backwards notion I might be going about taking lines from movies and the like, changing words here and there as might be fittin'. Why, if I was a betting man I might even place odds as to that notion. You see some fellas' just got a knack for understanding other fellas'; most of those fellas' play cards.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jan 8 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Member No.: 17

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Zero
post Jan 8 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #7

ox

Member No.: 73

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Jan 8 2007, 02:43 PM) *

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

It's one of my favourite quotes, said by Mae West. I now redeclare this to be The Thread Where We All Contribute Witty Quotes And Let Others Guess Who Said Them (Googling Not Allowed):
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

--------------------
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post Jan 8 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Member No.: 8

"This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force."

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 8 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #9

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

QUOTE(Zero @ Jan 8 2007, 02:43 PM) *

It's one of my favourite quotes, said by Mae West. I now redeclare this to be The Thread Where We All Contribute Witty Quotes And Let Others Guess Who Said Them (Googling Not Allowed):
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

You lily-livered, piss-bucket, gunny sack of goat gizzards... that's about the most low-down, dirtiest, most under-handed act of disrespect I care to stomach. A man like you ain't fit to breath the same air as a sick mule in whore-house stable. You look me in the eye you cowardly son-of-a-bitch- I don't know what hell-hole of a rock you crawled out from under but it's clear nobody gave a lick enough to teach the likes of you any manners. I'm gonna' give you one chance to get your sorry ass in order before you start learning them the hard way.

<spits>

Your first mistake was thinking you could come in here, spouting off at the mouth like a ruffled hen in a hound dog's kennel, declaring what's what like you know your ass from a hole in the ground... You second mistake, well I reckon' your second mistake was doing any kind of thinking in the first place.

<spits>

Here's what your gonna do partner; you're gonna turn straight back around and you're gonna apoligize to these good people on your way out this thread. Then you're gonna' get on that horse of yours and you're gonna' ride straight away from here without looking back till the daylight don't cast itself down on that miserable, rotten excuse for a face you got- and if ever get word as to you showin' again in this thread- well, I'll hunt you down myself, string you up a cherry tree and gut you like a fish.

--------------------
+Quote Post
GOAsT
post Jan 9 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #10

Unregistered

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Bing the Merciless
post Jan 9 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #11

bull

Member No.: 104

"Dying ain't much of living... Boy"
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jan 23 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #12

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Hi, I'm movie actor Clint Eastwood. Did you know every year over one million dogs and cats are euthanized because they're just isn't enough homes to go around for them? Remember to have your loved one spayed or neutered. Isn't that right Fido?

Also, ladies, remember you should have your breasts examined atleast every six months by a liscensed physician. Dr. Death comes highly qualified.

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
GOAsT
post Jan 23 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #13

Unregistered

"Thank-you Dr. Death."

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Jul 21 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #14

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Cowabunga dude! (But imagine I'm saying that like Clint Eastwood.) There. See? I knew I could reprise this thread while staying true to it's roots.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2018 - 02:24 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions