Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  SCF Coachtrips '07, It's that time of year again....   Options  V right
Goatgirluk
post May 3 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

Seriously, these forums need a little shake up and no it won't be a race to see how quickly one can get banned. More often than not, we get banned from post 2." so what's the point then ?" I hear you ask. None, but this army of people is growing, and they scare me.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:gQN01c...;cd=1&gl=us

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post May 3 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 315

What is this? These are suppose to be funny right?

"ONE OF MY FIANCE'S EX'S (HE IS VERY FAMOUS AND DEFINITELY A SATANIST) HIRED A TEAM OF WARLOCKS TO BREAK US UP, INCLUDING A COMPUTER EXPERT AND A PERSON WITH THE GIFT OF TELEPATHY(THE HELPER)

THEY INVESTIGATED MY WHOLE LIFE TO THE FINEST DETAIL,EVEN THINGS ONLY MYSELF KNOW. IT WAS CLEAR SATAN WANTS ME DEAD AND HE WAS DESPERATE. I WAS TOLD THE AMOUNT OF SATANISTS THAT CAME MY WAY ARE ONLY SEEN IN THE OCCULT WORLD. THEY EVEN HAD WATCHERS ON US!

A GIRL WHOM I TOOK FOR A DATE TO A FUNCTION TRIED TO KILL ME BY PUTTING POISON IN MY DRINK AND LATER THAT NIGHT I FELL ASLEEP BEHIND THE WHEEL (PRAISE JESUS I SURVIVED).

FEW YEARS LATER:
I WAS MARRIED TO A WOMAN CASTING SPELLS ON MY DOG AND ME.
PUTTING POTIONS IN MY FOOD (GOATS BLOOD). I WAS VERY SICK WHEN SHE LEFT ME!

JUST AFTER SHE LEFT(AND JUST GETTING MY LIFE BACK) I WAS INVOLVED WITH 4 HIGH PRIESTESS' IN TOTAL.

ALL CURSED ME AND PUT SPELLS ON ME.
ONE TRIED TO GET PREGNANT AND EVEN DRANK MY SPERM.
ONE TRIED TO INJECT ME WITH THE AIDS VIRUS (THE HOLY SPIRIT WOKE ME UP)
SHE WANTED TO CUT MY PRIVATES OFF."

"Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?"

It get's better... Great find.

--------------------
"You wanna know, you wanna see
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
You know just what I mean
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post May 3 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #3

sacrosanct

They made a mistake and stuck these two in with all the crazy ones:

Interestingly, and sadly, all we see on the internet and in society today is talk about domestic violence; but NEVER do we hear anything about statistics on wives who refuse to obey their husbands. It is evil. It is just as sinful for a wife to frustrate her husband through insubordination and disobedience as it is for a man to commit domestic violence. I am not lessening the sin of domestic violence, I am emphasizing the sin of wives who rebel against their husbands by not being obedient. I realize this is ancient mentality to feminists today; but it is 100% Biblical doctrine. A wife is expected by God to obey her husband. Feminists are eagerly willing to crucify abusive husbands; BUT they won't even address the issue of wives who disobey, mistreat, and frustrate their husbands. It takes two to tango.

Please understand that I believe a wife who is being physically abused should leave if she feels threatened; but not divorce. Such a wife needs to sincerely ask herself "why" her husband is being abusive--there's ALWAYS a reason. ..."

"I AM here to be my husband's "personal maid" and to be "stuck in the house." I showed plenty of verses that showed that - the 31st chapter of Proverbs! Wives are to be a help meet for their husbands. I consider it a privilege to cook the meals, do the laundry, clean the house, rear the children, pick up clothes he may leave lying around, clean the kitchen counters after he makes a sandwich...... [...]

Yes, women have rights - the right to obey God's Word......."

--------------------
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post May 3 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #4

sacrosanct

Member No.: 17

So, how many trips can I book you up for ? refreshments included.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post May 3 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #5

sacrosanct

ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Whoever this guy is I'm glad he doesn't post on this board. My humor would be paled by comparison.

--------------------
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
FunkBone
post May 3 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

Yeah, you're Plane Jane and we're your fat friends. Don't let the real hotties in - they'll ruin it for everybody!
""Make sure your answer uses Scripture, not logic.""

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post May 3 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #7

sacrosanct

""Well my baby boy has been difficult to potty-train. He is past the age that he should be trained and I was getting really tired of it. I would sit him in the toilet for a long time and nothing would happen. When I would put him back in diapers, he would go! And I was sick and tired of it. So I got really mad, sat him in the potty and told him he had to "go". The baby started screaming and I got the idea that it was a demon. So I commanded it to manifest and give me his name. The baby continued screaming and saying: "You can't make me, you can't make me". I insisted in the demon telling me his name, so the Holy Spirit said: "That's his name, "you can't make me". I commanded it out. The baby had deliverance and he has been potty-trained since.""

This is the greatest web site ever.

--------------------
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
charismagician
post May 4 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #8

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Member No.: 301

"What is called 'Science' today and 'scientists' consist of the same old gang of witch doctors, sorcerers, tellers of tales, the 'Priest-Entertainers' for the common people. 'Science' consists of a weird, way-out occult concoction of jibberish theory-theology... nothing good has ever come from 'science' --- In fact, technology is not in any way related to the web of idiotic scientific theory. ALL inventors have been anti-science. The Wright brothers said: "Science theory held us up for years. When we threw out all science, started from experiment and experience, then we invented the airplane." By the way, airplanes all fly level on this Plane earth!

The Fact the Earth is Flat is not my opinion, it is a Proved Fact! While all we need to know is that the Bible says the Earth is flat (Is.40:22, Ez.7:2, Dn.2:35; 4:10-11,20, Mt.4:8)... but for a second can you imagine what these so-called 'scientists would have us believe --- If the earth really was round, that would mean there arre people who are HANGING DOWN, HEAD DOWNWARDS while we are standing head up? But since the theory allows to travel to those parts of the earth where the people are said to hand head downward, and still to fancy ourselves to be heads upwards, and our friends whom we have left behind us to be heads downwards! LOL! What foolishness! TheWHOLE THING IS A MYTH - A DREAM - A DELUSION - and a snare, and, instead of there being any evidence at all in this direction to substantiate this popular theory, it is plain proof that the Earth is Not A Globe!

Also, be sure to know the Sun and Moon are about 3,000 miles away are both 32 miles across. The Planets are 'tiny.' Sun and Moon do Move, earth does NOT move, whirl, spin or gyrate (1 Sam.2:8, 1 Chr.16:30; Job 9:6, 38:4-6; Ps.96:10, 104:5, Is.13:10, Mic.6:2). Australians do NOT hang by their feet under the world... this is a FACT, not a theory! Also a Fact the Spinning, Whirling, Gyrating Ball World Planet, Globe Idea is Entirely 100% now and at all times in the Past, a RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE... a Blind Dogmatic Article of Faith in the Religion for the Blind unreasoning beast of prey. No earthly reason for a Sane, Upright Member of the Elite True Christians to subscribe to it. Also a Fact, today the Elite of Earth ALL live on the Flat World. Only the illogical, unreasoning "herd"... prefers the way-out occult weird theology of the old Greek superstitution earth a spinning ball! Both Copernecious and Newton, the inventors of the "modern" superstitions (400 year OLD modern) have said: "It is not possible for a Sane reasonable person to ever really believe these Theories." Thus sayeth Newton-Copernecious. What sayeth THOU?"

I don't know what to say about this.

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post May 4 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #9

sacrosanct

The earth is flat.

The rest of this stuff is pretty funny. I found an old entry from charismagician's mom:
"I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!"

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
charismagician
post May 4 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #10

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Member No.: 301

Of course the world is flat to you because you have never seen it from up in the sky. I don't think you would think that as you are floating out into space.

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post May 4 2007, 01:03 AM
Post #11

sacrosanct

At this point in your education I must refer you to this thread.
IPB Image

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post
Light
post May 4 2007, 02:46 AM
Post #12

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

This is fucking awesome...I swear this website could help me grind my teeth down to a fine powder...

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post May 4 2007, 03:24 AM
Post #13

sacrosanct

You need to find Jesus.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post May 4 2007, 04:58 AM
Post #14

sacrosanct

Member No.: 8

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ May 3 2007, 07:42 PM) *

Wow..there's so fuckin many of them isn't there?..scary indeed.

I registered with teens4christ but when I tried to post, it says I can't and that the forum admin has to check my account before letting me post (?) How the fuck are they gonna know whether or not I'm a demented Christian by my shaggin e-mail address?.. So with that an all the posts I just read on there..I'm all fuckin annoyed an it's not midday yet.. angry.gif

Yeah put me down for the all-inclusive GG express to cuntsville please..

Anyone seen Jesus Camp? - lots of clips on youtube - depressing stuff..really..

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
GOAsT
post May 4 2007, 05:02 AM
Post #15

Unregistered

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ May 3 2007, 06:42 PM) *

Will there be titty ?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 10:44 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions