Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  So, you're all gay., Step out of natures closet,one and all   Options  V right
Goatgirluk
post May 4 2007, 05:50 AM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

"Why haven’t we been told?
Homosexuality in animals has been known since Antiquity, but has only recently made it into mainstream science. The cause may be a lack of interest, distaste, fear of ridicule, or scientists fearing to lose their grants. The few scientists publishing papers on the topic, often made sure their own sexual preferences were known, directly or indirectly.

Some scientists have interpreted same-sex pairing as anything but sex. In a study of giraffes in Africa a researcher registered all cases where a male sniffed a female as “sexual interest” – while anal intercourse with ejaculation between males was registered as a form of ritualised fighting (“sparring”), despite the fact that 94% of all registered sexual activity in one area took place between males. Only recently has scientists started investigating homosexuality in animals in earnest."
IPB Image

It's all becoming clearer. Don't be afraid..... After all, we are animals too.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charismagician
post May 4 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #2

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 301

Don't call me gay, you're gay.

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post May 4 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Member No.: 8

Charismagican is soooo gay..

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post May 4 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #4

sacrosanct

Don't knock it 'till you try it.

I believe we should be open to experiencing all things , and to also question everything at least once in our lives.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post May 4 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #5

sacrosanct

C'mon missus - spill the beans (fnar) you've alluded to this one too many times - and I for one, want gory details....

You tell me yours and I'll tell you..etc..

--------------------
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post May 4 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #6

Sacred Moderator

Member No.: 15

Stop! No fair!

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post May 4 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #7

sacrosanct

QUOTE(wafflewaitress @ May 4 2007, 05:29 PM) *

C'mon missus - spill the beans (fnar) you've alluded to this one too many times - and I for one, want gory details....

You tell me yours and I'll tell you..etc..

I don't kiss and tell, but this much I'll share. She lived just outside Dublin, I lived in a mixed house of gays and straights in Kilburn (little Ireland in London). It was a carefree time long ago, I had so much fun in that time, we all went out together and always gay clubs , they were relaxed,cheaper, far more fun and best of all we could smoke weed. I guess I relaxed into it, she was a real tomboy, great fun and with bags of energy, she was on a mission to convert me and I couldn't resist her. It lasted a year and I will always remember it as a sweet and tender interlude.

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
charismagician
post May 5 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(wafflewaitress @ May 4 2007, 05:13 PM) *

Charismagican is soooo gay..

No I'm not you're gay, you're gay, you're gay....Mom! Waffelwaitress called me gay...*distant chuckles*...

WAFFLEWAITRESS!...stop teasing charismagician...you know how sensitive he is about that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post May 5 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #9

sacrosanct

QUOTE(charismagician @ May 5 2007, 11:01 AM) *

No I'm not you're gay, you're gay, you're gay....Mom! Waffelwaitress called me gay...*distant chuckles*...

WAFFLEWAITRESS!...stop teasing charismagician...you know how sensitive he is about that.

Yeah sorry CM's Mom- thought since everyone else was calling everyone else gay I might aswell see what all the fuss is about..

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post May 8 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #10

sacrosanct

Member No.: 315

Top 3 gayest things ever:

3.IPB Image

2. IPB Image

QUOTE(charismagician @ May 5 2007, 11:01 AM) *

--------------------
"You wanna know, you wanna see
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
You know just what I mean
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post May 8 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #11

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

Gay people are gay. They're just gay. That's the way they are. They don't choose it. Goast didn't wake up one morning and say "Hey, I think I'll be gay today"; it's just the way he is. He can't help it. If you're gay, obviously an omnipitent, all-knowing God would know you'd be gay long before you were born; yet created you anyway. Why would God hate somebody for being gay when he's responsible for making them that way? Don't get me wrong of course, I'm not saying God shouldn't hate Goast. There's plenty more reason for him to do that. For example, Goast like to suck big fat black sweaty trucker dick. Oh wait... that's kind of the same thing isn't it? Hmmm... Well just go with it huh? Be flexible. The truth doesn't always have to be concrete. Goast likes dicks that are hard like concrete though.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post May 9 2007, 06:40 AM
Post #12

sacrosanct

Anything you can do , he can do better right ?

And it's your choice to believe in God your imaginary friend, but stop foisting him onto the rest of us. Pleaseandthankyou.

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
charismagician
post May 9 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(Dr. Death @ May 9 2007, 12:08 AM) *

Gay people are gay. They're just gay. That's the way they are. They don't choose it. Goast didn't wake up one morning and say "Hey, I think I'll be gay today"; it's just the way he is. He can't help it. If you're gay, obviously an omnipitent, all-knowing God would know you'd be gay long before you were born; yet created you anyway. Why would God hate somebody for being gay when he's responsible for making them that way? Don't get me wrong of course, I'm not saying God shouldn't hate Goast. There's plenty more reason for him to do that. For example, Goast like to suck big fat black sweaty trucker dick. Oh wait... that's kind of the same thing isn't it? Hmmm... Well just go with it huh? Be flexible. The truth doesn't always have to be concrete. Goast likes dicks that are hard like concrete though.

What's with the word homophobe? I am not scared of homo's, yet when they are around I get a little uncomfortable. Because this one homo tried to lift my shirt to see my awesome abs, and I cracked his hand when he tried, people now think I am homophobic and anti-gay. I don't care if you suck cock, just be good at it. And stop trying to suck mine.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post May 9 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #14

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ May 9 2007, 07:40 AM) *

Anything you can do , he can do better right ?

And it's your choice to believe in God your imaginary friend, but stop foisting him onto the rest of us. Pleaseandthankyou.

You really should try opening your mouth; your ass must be tired from all the talking you do out of it.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 10:46 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions