Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  the Morning Wood Rose, in all it's Glory, It's Hawaiian....Baby...Blue...   Options  V right
The Milky Cowboy
post Jul 10 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 10

So....Anyone here ever tried this stuff?....Is it worth the trouble?

http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=163

--------------------
...and then we fucked them in the ass, and didn't even tell them...so they didn't even know....Bryan Rawson
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post Jul 10 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

Member No.: 315

Is it that fake pot stuff? I'm not going to click on the link because I'm at work. If that's the case, then NO.

--------------------
"You wanna know, you wanna see
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
You know just what I mean
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
gonzo
post Jul 11 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #3

sacred cow

Member No.: 300

Don't click on it. It's a set up. It's a virus. My whole computer just...

--------------------

2007 Gonzo
+Quote Post
The Milky Cowboy
post Jul 11 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #4

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Dick Handsome @ Jul 10 2007, 09:31 PM) *

Is it that fake pot stuff? I'm not going to click on the link because I'm at work. If that's the case, then NO.

Fake pot?....Never!...It's fake LSD....not really....It's LSA....and I must say, I'm quite curious....

LSA
D-lysergic acid amide

Ergine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage:
Oral
Psychoptic at .5-1 mg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taxa Containing LSA:
Acremonium coenophialum

Acremonium sp.

Argyreia nervosa (Hawaiian baby woodrose)

Claviceps paspali

Claviceps purpurea (Ergot)

Ipomoea violacea (Morning glory)

Stipa robusta (Sleepy grass)

Turbina corymbosa (ololiuqui)

Documents:
Kitchen Chemistry
Some good things to know
LSA Extraction
Culture and Extraction of Ergot Alkaloids
from "Psychedelic Chemistry", by Michael Valentine Smith, pp. 105--107.
Ipomoea violacea : from PHARMAKO/GNOSIS by Dale Pendell
An Excerpt from Dale Pendell's Book
more...

Contacts and URLs:
Erowid (homepage, more info)
"Documenting the Complex Relationship between Humans and Psychoactives"
Drug Testing Homepage
Drug testing info for a wide variety of substances (related items...)
Morning Glory Vault (related items...)
more...

Argyria nervosa in pot
A. nervosa struggling to survive in the Pacific Northwest
LSA 2D Structure
more...

Trip Reports:
Like LSD, But Scary: I had no control at all
Substances: LSA
The Real Thing: Morning Glory seeds provide a solid experience
MG Trippin: Some suggestions from an experienced user
303 pearly gates: More morning glory fun
Morning glories a cure for social phobia?: Interaction with an SSRI (Paxil) examined
Substances: GHB, LSA
Baby Woodrose Telepathy: LSA and MDMA
Substances: MDMA, LSA
HBWR Explorations: Visualizing consciousness
The Third Quadrant: A Heavenly Blue time
HBWR and Salvia divinorum: an interesting venture
Substances: LSA, Salvia divinorum
Super-Entheogen: Ayahuasca, psilocybin, and LSA
Substances: LSA, Psilocybe cyanescens, Peganum harmala, Psychotria viridis

--------------------
...and then we fucked them in the ass, and didn't even tell them...so they didn't even know....Bryan Rawson
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post Jul 12 2007, 03:06 AM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Don't believe the hype. If it's legal it's bullshit. That's why they make certain drugs illegal- because they're GOOD.

--------------------
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jul 13 2007, 02:45 AM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

Most seeds are coated in a midly poisonious substance that requires ethanol to soak it off before you even begin. Better to find it growing wild and harvest those seeds than buy them.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
The Milky Cowboy
post Jul 13 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #7

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Jul 13 2007, 02:45 AM) *

Most seeds are coated in a midly poisonious substance that requires ethanol to soak it off before you even begin. Better to find it growing wild and harvest those seeds than buy them.

thanks Goatgirl....Does this mean you have tried it?.....does it work?....is it worth it?

--------------------
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post Jul 13 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Member No.: 8

QUOTE(The Milky Cowboy @ Jul 13 2007, 11:44 AM) *

thanks Goatgirl....Does this mean you have tried it?.....does it work?....is it worth it?

Oh she's tried it oh yes...oh I'll bet she's tried it an oh yeah you can be sure it works...worth it?...oh I'd say so....

I dunno...

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post Jul 13 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #9

sacrosanct

Oh yeah? Thank GG... She gives you bullshit information but it sounds nice... I guess that's better than the truth. That's what you want?

Oh dude, it is so awesome... you will get so fucked up... You wanna get really buzzed though- you know that shit that gathers under your lawn mower when you cut the grass- load up a bowl of that. Seriously... You will be transported to another world... it's like one big fifteen hour orgasm with Jesus on mars.

--------------------
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
The Milky Cowboy
post Jul 13 2007, 01:52 PM
Post #10

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Dick Handsome @ Jul 13 2007, 12:19 PM) *

Oh yeah? Thank GG... She gives you bullshit information but it sounds nice... I guess that's better than the truth. That's what you want?

Oh dude, it is so awesome... you will get so fucked up... You wanna get really buzzed though- you know that shit that gathers under your lawn mower when you cut the grass- load up a bowl of that. Seriously... You will be transported to another world... it's like one big fifteen hour orgasm with Jesus on mars.

Yeah?....You've tried it yourself?...is it worth it?

That's all I've wanted to know since the start of this fuckin' thread....Not whether someone thought it was BS or not...I tend to lean to the side of BS on such things in the first place...I don't need someone to tell me that....What I wanted to know was whether anyone here had actually tried it themselves....and whether it was worth the trouble....I don't need advice as to whether or not to be skeptical...If that were the case I would have probably tried it myself already...along with the fuckin' lawn clippings....Hell, I'd probably have died a long time ago from eating every fuckin' mushroom or chunk of mold I saw...

Fuck!

I'm sorry Dick...The 348 nightshade berries I just ate must be making me a little cranky...Maybe after I eat 3 pounds of nutmeg I'll feel better...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post Jul 13 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #11

sacrosanct

Oh yeah TMC? Well, guess what? I don't care! I mean wait- I take that back. That would sound absolutely fucking stupid and be used in inpertinent context. Phew... Glad I dodged that bullet...

--------------------
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jul 14 2007, 02:24 AM
Post #12

sacrosanct

QUOTE(The Milky Cowboy @ Jul 13 2007, 11:44 AM) *

No I didn't try it. I would say erowid is your best bet for personal experiences. I did try Salvia divinorum some years ago...didn't enjoy the short lived experience at all.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jul 15 2007, 06:36 AM
Post #13

sacrosanct

Hey Milky, I found this on totse.com, it may come in handy if you decide to experiment.

Re: Difficulty attaining LSA effects

lsa is destroyed if exposed to light or heat. So keeping that in mind, here is what you do ++++

Get a coffee grinder put it in a dark cool area. Then get a large cup and put it next to the coffee grinder, then get a dark cold liquid that covers up taste,
grape juice is what i use.

After that is accomplished you should put the seeds in the coffee grinder. Grind the seeds till semi powdered. Do this in increments of 10 seconds. For example grind for 10 seconds then stop for 10 then grind for ten more then stop for 10 etc. so as to not generate too much heat.

After you have your seed powder put it in the cup, then pour the grape juice (or whatever dark cold liquid you chose) on the powder in the cup. Then drink that and enjoy your trip.

As a sidenote, I also discovered 'jenkem' (is this for real ??)

"Well today I finally did it. I became probably the first person in America to huff his own shit gas.."..for how to and photos, please follow this poopy link...link, hah geddit. I'd rather stay sober.http://www.totse.com/community/showthread.php?t=2013870

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Dick Handsome
post Jul 15 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #14

sacrosanct

How can you huff your own shit and get high? That doesn't even make sense.

--------------------
How much you can squeeze
You are the one,
You are a tease
You love my demon seed
Climb on my lemon tree"

+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Jul 15 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #15

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Dick Handsome @ Jul 15 2007, 07:47 AM) *

How can you huff your own shit and get high? That doesn't even make sense.

There are all kinds of pervy behaviour out there waiting to be discovered Dick, this world is your oyster.

Originally Posted by pickwick
Well today I finally did it. I became probably the first person in America to huff his own shit gas. No video though, sorry, no camera. I hope you are not too disappointed. I could bet pictures though and I wrote a trip report.

Today the bubbles had mostly stopped. The balloon had possibly grown a little bit since last time but it was oblong from days in the sun or maybe from the gases inside so it was hard to tell. The shit in the bottle was very settled and did not look like shit anymore even.

I first lightly shook the bottle to make sure all of the bubbles had popped. I then pinched off the balloon and took it off of the top. I held that while I huffed from the bottle. After exhaling all air from my lungs I took my straw and inhaled from the inside of the bottle. The flavor of shit struck me, it stuck to the tongue like the flavor after smoking a cigar. My body wanted me to stop breathing it but I kept going by putting the end of the straw further back in my mouth, behind my tongue. I took a some more breaths of that and I waited a few seconds, then inhaled the balloon. The balloon was less harsh, I could barely taste any of it and it felt like breathing oxygen.

After breathing it in I immediately felt that I was passing out. I did not even have time to spit before I became unconscious. When I woke up my spittle had oozed out of my mouth and down my chin. I asked my friend how long I was out for. He said for about a minute, and that he had repeatedly tried to wake me but I would not wake up. During this short conversation I began to feel light dissociative effects come over me, accompanied by buzzing in my ears. The feeling got stronger and stronger until I felt like I was in a dream. This was somewhat enjoyable, it made me feel like nothing really mattered. The apathy actually made the rest of the trip more enjoyable.

After I was fully into the dream like state visual hallucinations began to start. I had fleeting visions of people who seemed completely random, like my second grade teacher. I would say something to the person and then he or she would disappear. Normally I would be fearful of trips like this but the dream feeling made it almost fun. Hearing was dulled during the trip, I could only hear what I was saying and some random noises like screeching and car noises. After I the effects wore off my friend told me that I was mostly talking in gibberish so I guess I couldn't hear my own voice anything in the outside world throughout the trip. At the peak of the trip I saw things like pillars in my lawn that disappeared and shapes in the sky. My sense of time was slowed, so the whole trip felt like it was shorter than it was.

The comedown was mostly auditory hallucinations, like voices and loud cracks. The dream like feeling lessened and I drifted back into reality. In the last parts of the trip I became paranoid from the noises because it felt real instead of like a dream. I asked my friend how long it had been. He said about 40 minutes. He also told me that I spent long periods of time staring at different spots. I also, according to him, spoke slurred works to trees and rocks. I was very surprised by how messed up the jenkem got me. That was higher than I have ever been. Other drugs distort reality, but jenkem really distorts reality. I was almost completely unaware of my surroundings. My friend said that seeing me was scary and he was thinking of getting an adult. Thank god he didn't do that.

In conclusion: was it enjoyable: no, not really. Would I do it again? Defiantly not. Would I recommend another person to try it? I wouldn't to anyone who I am close to. If you are very adventurous and would try anything then I guess you should try jenkem. But know that the preparation is not made worthwhile by the trip.

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2018 - 02:31 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions