Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Loose change, 2nd edition recut.   Options  V right
sunupu
post Mar 24 2008, 01:59 AM
Post #106

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 474

You're loony. No, I agree with those sentiments. I've always felt if someone scrutinizes your beliefs and you aren't and least a bit unapologetic about believing in them they aren't really beliefs.

Again, motivation is key. The problem is never in expressing your beliefs, or even in trying to get someone to go in toe with your line of thought. For example, some Christians believe only through the word of God do you go to heaven (and therefore escape hell), so it's only logical they would want others to see the light. You know what, it's not even motivation that's key. That's a bad way of phrasing it. Method is what's key. You can be a cocksucker behind closed doors, just be kind and don't let that fuck over others in your daily life.
The problem I have with certain 9-11 buffs is close to the beef I have with certain fundamentalists, which is the idea that they both emphasize the wrong aspect of a legitimate argument. The concept of Jesus is a beautiful stirring one, whether you believe in it or not. It's the emphasis of his last days on Earth, dying over and over again, that destroy its credibility (that and the greed unto his name and the boy-fucking). It is in the same way that the evidence of the crimes committed before, during, and after 9-11 (and no matter what side of the fence sit on, there were crimes) that destroy the image the truth is meant to create. The belief of a staged 9-11 (or any idea related to that) is so inexplicably tied with the criminalization of George W. Bush that it destroys itself, regardless of what the truth is.
And before anybody talks about the impartial nature of the investigations, answer me this: Can you name one 9-11 who assembles evidence of controlled explosives but does not mention anything about George Bush placing them? Even assuming the explosives thing is true, how impartial is it to assume automatically that the white house planned it? Logic would denote that first you discover and prove evidence of explosives, then make a connection between that and Bush's middle-eastern pursuits. That's my beef, that whatever business that actually occurred on that day was discredited by its' own heralders who use it as an excuse to attack a president with a twenty percent approval ratings.

Oh, that was exhausting. Let me be clear though, I'm not even discounting anyone's belief i the matter. I just hate people who act like they just "put the facts together", like they're fucking Charles Darwin. It's like I knew this kid back in high school who ran for class president. He did every speech wearing a three-piece suit, and every move was obviously pre-planned. Then in a later speech he said he'd never planned on running. That's the problem with this world, nobody embraces the roles they try so hard to acquire. You want to be a muckraker, fine. But stop acting like you don't have an agenda, especially when your agenda is well-justified. Leave the "I'm just doing my job" act for nobody's to embrace, take hold of what you're saying, and stop being so apologetic for what you're obviously doing.

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Light
post Mar 18 2013, 04:01 PM
Post #107

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

Heh.

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Mar 19 2013, 09:48 PM
Post #108

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

QUOTE(Light @ Mar 18 2013, 05:01 PM) *

That brings up an interesting point; I wouldn't contest that either of official stories were anything but fiction.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 02:10 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions