Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Pistols At Dawn, Argue HERE, please!   Options  V right
sunupu
post Mar 18 2008, 11:44 PM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 474

Here you go, crybabies. Since everybody is narcissistic enough for their own independent threads (most without the decency of tits included, thanks Milky) I figured we might as well have one dedicated solely to deprecation. Here's how I think it should work: Any time you pantywaists want to respond to negative comments about yourself, simply say "It's on now, bitch. Battle-thread, you and me!" (or really anything equating to that), come here and type away. Or if you simply want to attack someone, do it here without warning. That way you get to argue all you want and you won't get complaints about it from other assholes who don't want to read it in the first place. I know that's pretty much what some threads are (9-11), but at least it could clean things up!

I suppose I should star. Ahem...eeny meany miney...Light! For God's Sake, shut the hell up! Doesn't it seem strange to you how in every argument it's two or three people versus you? Maybe because you're...I don't know, IMPOSSIBLE to side with? A conversation about cottage cheese turns into a bitch-fit when you're around, probably because you're the only man on the threads incapable of letting things go. Say your say, shut up, and for St. Patty's sake stop arguing for the sake of arguing, you're making everyone mental!

Well, here's to it. Bust out your swearing thesaurus, and lets kill each other. To bloodshed! (clink)

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Mar 19 2008, 03:02 AM
Post #2

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Member No.: 301

I got a bone to pick with charisn'tmagician....that fuckin guy pisses me off...always trying to knock people down off their high horses...hey C insn't M....fuck you you you you....you....pompous prick hater! Who do you think you are all trying to be badass online bully man. You couldn't kick anyone's ass....well, maybe, but that's besides the point. You should stop trying so hard to piss people who deserve it off and focus more on holding their little belligerent hands. And stop repeating what someone has already repeated you. That get's fuckin annoying.

I think I'm starting to love Sunupu.

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post
Light
post Mar 19 2008, 03:47 AM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

Meh; ain't my fault you all get pissy when someone asks you to explain the rationale behind your views....wink.gif

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Mar 19 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #4

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

QUOTE(sunupu @ Mar 18 2008, 11:44 PM) *

Here you go, crybabies. Since everybody is narcissistic enough for their own independent threads (most without the decency of tits included, thanks Milky)

Here you go sunupu, go and enjoy, nay lament how we used to play here at the SCF, tits included but sadly Milkys haven't remained on the thread. And for the record, not one of the female SCF members has started a thread dedicated to herself. I wonder what the feminists would conclude on that little nugget of information.

The good old days circa 2005.........

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Nedak
post Mar 19 2008, 02:37 PM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Member No.: 441

Light ruined this thread.

And fuck you Nedak...
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Mar 19 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Nedak you are starting to sound like some gurgling manbaby dressed as a testicle. Lets not whip up anymore tension shall we ? Otherwise you will have to see me at the end of the day, and I take no prisoners.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Nedak
post Mar 19 2008, 03:06 PM
Post #7

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Mar 19 2008, 03:51 PM) *

Nedak you are starting to sound like some gurgling manbaby dressed as a testicle. Lets not whip up anymore tension shall we ? Otherwise you will have to see me at the end of the day, and I take no prisoners.

I'm just doing what Sunupu said to do GG

blink.gif
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Mar 19 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Member No.: 474

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Mar 19 2008, 12:18 PM) *

Here you go sunupu, go and enjoy, nay lament how we used to play here at the SCF, tits included but sadly Milkys haven't remained on the thread. And for the record, not one of the female SCF members has started a thread dedicated to herself. I wonder what the feminists would conclude on that little nugget of information.

I noticed that, very chauvinistic male behavior (my boobs joke notwithstanding). If it helps, I wrote this thread so the little arguments don't flood over into every other thread (like they already have). I don't support the behavior (even when I'm a part of it), I just understand it won't stop and am doing the best to keep it away from what could be good threads. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen...

And Light, you...goddamn it. You do hold an heir of superiority going into every argument you have. Good for the ego, but bad for everyone around you (and you, in some ways). Let it go, young man! It aint funny no more!

Nedak...I meant if you have to hate, hate here. I know I said, "attack here", but I thought the intent was implied. My bad...

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
+Quote Post
Nedak
post Mar 19 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #9

sacrosanct

QUOTE(sunupu @ Mar 19 2008, 05:05 PM) *

Nedak...I meant if you have to hate, hate here. I know I said, "attack here", but I thought the intent was implied. My bad...

Ah okay.

I guess I took the wrong opportunity to insult myself then...

Well I guess I'll just have to apologize to myself.
+Quote Post
The Milky Cowboy
post Mar 19 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #10

sacrosanct

Member No.: 10

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Mar 19 2008, 02:18 PM) *

Those were good old days....But for the good of future generations I will resist the urge to repost my tits....It seems I have matured since those days...Well....maybe matured is not the right word...

Regardless...I seem to have become somewhat more coherent in my silly little postings....So I guess that means I have really got to start drinking more...Or at least destroy my liver so my tolerance is lower...

--------------------
...and then we fucked them in the ass, and didn't even tell them...so they didn't even know....Bryan Rawson
+Quote Post
Light
post Mar 20 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #11

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

QUOTE(sunupu @ Mar 19 2008, 04:05 PM) *

And Light, you...goddamn it. You do hold an heir of superiority going into every argument you have. Good for the ego, but bad for everyone around you (and you, in some ways). Let it go, young man! It aint funny no more!

If that were true, even now I'd be correcting your spelling and grammar.

What I do have is absolute confidence in what I'm saying, because I won't comment on a subject I haven't thought about. In other words, I can explain my beliefs and the reasons for those beliefs.

And what I also do (and this seems to be the part that cause people to kick off, accuse me of attacking their beliefs, and generally get all precious) is ask the same of other people. If someone believes differently to me, I like to understand why they believe what they do, and therefore ask them to explain the reasoning and justification behind that belief.

Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to get very angry at being asked to explain why they believe what they believe. I make no comment as to why that might be, but I do maintain that any such anger is not my fucking problem.

Nedak, I'll reply to you in the other thread when I have more time. But I'd also stress (again...) that asking you questions, and asking for background to what you're saying, does NOT equate to "He's trying to discredit what I believe!". Although come to think of it, I really don't see why people are getting so pissy at having a belief discredited in the first place; it's just a fucking belief...

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Apr 1 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #12

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

So GG's tits are about three years better now. I wish to suck upon them. Please bring them to Florida.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Apr 2 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #13

sacrosanct

You are a strumpet Mr Funkbone, but if I'm ever passing thru I'll try to oblige.

Now, what wisdom would you try to impart to the world if you knew it was your last chance ?

--------------------

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Apr 2 2008, 01:40 AM
Post #14

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

Don't miss the punch line.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Apr 2 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #15

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Member No.: 301

This thread isn't living up to it's name. You guys are fucking instead of fighting. You could at least start a fight, have a battle, and then have your makeup sex. geez.

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 07:07 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions