Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Do you miss the old forum?, Miss the old activity?   Options  V right
BadAlbert
post Feb 26 2016, 03:56 AM
Post #16

Sacred Moderator

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 15

You could have joined the Bon Jovi forum. You probably still could. Imagine those possibilities?

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nedak
post Mar 6 2016, 02:12 AM
Post #17

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 441

QUOTE(BadAlbert @ Feb 15 2016, 06:40 PM) *

Hey gang! Hello Nedak, long time no see.

I miss the old place slightly, when it was a laugh. But that is pretty much the same for the internet generally. The horrors of real life have certainly been shaking their withered, wraith-like fists in my still pretty face the last few years. Like fo' realzies, yo.

Glad to see you're alive. I hope you and the family are doin' okay in that Shireland of Scotland. I'm frankly surprised Death is alive.
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Mar 7 2016, 01:29 PM
Post #18

Sacred Moderator

I am mostly still alive. Family life has been somewhat on the hellish side for a while, turns out we were visited by the autism fairy. Twice. Jolly nice of her. No, no, we said, we have received our full quota! Alas we were not heeded. It's no surprise to me that Death is still with us. Vegans live forever. How are you these days?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Mar 25 2016, 09:42 PM
Post #19

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

QUOTE(BadAlbert @ Feb 26 2016, 03:56 AM) *

You could have joined the Bon Jovi forum. You probably still could. Imagine those possibilities?

I'm half-way there BadAlbert. Woah, living on a prayer.

I tell you something, since you're here reading this... and so you are obviously reading this... None of this means anything. I cracked the code. Figured out life. Cunt face (Guess who cunt face is?) doesn't bother me. I've learned to embrace my fellow man and know happiness, yadda yadda yadda... Like here's the fucking epilogue, shitfuck.

But whatever, I ain't the guy you know; you ain't shit to me; I ain't shit to you, so eat a fucking shit. Like, Nedak is all, boo-hoo I miss BadAlbert, LOL. STFU pussy motherfucker, you miss dick. Oh then we got that little faggot never says something, just observing, the you-know-if-you-know motherfucker. Bro, please swallow a shotgun shell fired off straight into your fucking skull, you dull retard motherfucker. Can I just say that? For the good of humanity? More 02 for the rest of us? Maybe?

Nah, but I'm really, really happy fucking nice-spirited guy these days. (I don't know if you can tell). And it's all good... and I maybe I been a shithead, learned a shithead skill-set a good-guy wouldn't normally pick up, ya know? Nothing wrong with that. But like I said, I got it all figured out, and I would most certainly share it if you guy's didn't eat fat dicks, but hey, somebody has got to eat fat dicks, might as well be you. That's your role in life you know, you're doing your part. Thanks for the laughs, even if they were mostly at your expense.

But nah man, I think if I can ever make time and coordinate the train schedule, I might take another shot at stand up, since I damn sure wasn't born to do anything else in life... But nah man, the parking and all that, getting in there, need to see how late them trains run, figure out the fucking logistics of that shit. But nah man... I really hope you guys feel like shit, because that's what you are, but the rest of humanity is alright in my book. Smiles and Kisses, your pal Dr. D. Fuck you. Choke on a dick.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
Jessica Rabbit
post Mar 27 2016, 07:22 PM
Post #20

sacrosanct

Member No.: 636

Well as long as we're sharing feelings.....

+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post May 17 2016, 05:09 AM
Post #21

sacrosanct

Member No.: 613

I feel your pain.

You have an in-grown soul.

Me? I have written and published a novel. I am writing another.

I got poetry published and am writing more.

I... like pina coladas. I like walks in the rain. My star sign is Capricorn. My inside leg measurement is... hard to work out as the tape measure slides off the shit smears. I have IBS.

I like sighing. Long, lovely sighs of disappointment.

--------------------
Author of the best-selling books "Hunting for Worms" and "Black and White and Hate All Over"
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post May 31 2016, 12:37 PM
Post #22

Sacred Moderator

If only Tom Paulin was alive. I would be happy to make snide remarks in regard to your work (I am not implying that Mr Paulin would do such a thing). Please send me a bound copy with money stuffed inside for favourable review, and/or snide remarks. However you prefer. Evening.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Codeine
post May 31 2016, 02:02 PM
Post #23

sacred cow

Member No.: 29

QUOTE(Dr%2E%20Death @ Mar 26 2016, 04:42 AM) *

I'm half-way there BadAlbert. Woah, living on a prayer.

I tell you something, since you're here reading this... and so you are obviously reading this... None of this means anything. I cracked the code. Figured out life. Cunt face (Guess who cunt face is?) doesn't bother me. I've learned to embrace my fellow man and know happiness, yadda yadda yadda... Like here's the fucking epilogue, shitfuck.

But whatever, I ain't the guy you know; you ain't shit to me; I ain't shit to you, so eat a fucking shit. Like, Nedak is all, boo-hoo I miss BadAlbert, LOL. STFU pussy motherfucker, you miss dick. Oh then we got that little faggot never says something, just observing, the you-know-if-you-know motherfucker. Bro, please swallow a shotgun shell fired off straight into your fucking skull, you dull retard motherfucker. Can I just say that? For the good of humanity? More 02 for the rest of us? Maybe?

Nah, but I'm really, really happy fucking nice-spirited guy these days. (I don't know if you can tell). And it's all good... and I maybe I been a shithead, learned a shithead skill-set a good-guy wouldn't normally pick up, ya know? Nothing wrong with that. But like I said, I got it all figured out, and I would most certainly share it if you guy's didn't eat fat dicks, but hey, somebody has got to eat fat dicks, might as well be you. That's your role in life you know, you're doing your part. Thanks for the laughs, even if they were mostly at your expense.

But nah man, I think if I can ever make time and coordinate the train schedule, I might take another shot at stand up, since I damn sure wasn't born to do anything else in life... But nah man, the parking and all that, getting in there, need to see how late them trains run, figure out the fucking logistics of that shit. But nah man... I really hope you guys feel like shit, because that's what you are, but the rest of humanity is alright in my book. Smiles and Kisses, your pal Dr. D. Fuck you. Choke on a dick.

You are the unchanging constant of the universe that Einstein was always looking for. How time makes fools of us all.

--------------------
Whenever I'm faced with a difficult decision, I ask myself "What would Jesus do?". Then I remember, Jesus got killed, so maybe his decision making isn't so great after all.
-----
More of my rambling misanthropy
+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post Jun 6 2016, 10:10 AM
Post #24

sacrosanct

Member No.: 613

Time makes papier mache models of its own genitals, and stores them in an endless cupboard under its pointless fucking stairs... stairs it cannot be arsed to climb.

Fucking time... I hate the cunt.

--------------------
Author of the best-selling books "Hunting for Worms" and "Black and White and Hate All Over"
+Quote Post
Nedak
post Jun 17 2016, 08:30 AM
Post #25

sacrosanct

QUOTE(BadAlbert @ Mar 7 2016, 01:29 PM) *

I am mostly still alive. Family life has been somewhat on the hellish side for a while, turns out we were visited by the autism fairy. Twice. Jolly nice of her. No, no, we said, we have received our full quota! Alas we were not heeded. It's no surprise to me that Death is still with us. Vegans live forever. How are you these days?

That's unfortunate about the bergers visiting your family. Hope the kids are able to cope with it a little, but I'm sure that's hard. You've got three little ones, right?

I'm quite good. Just graduated university and got myself engaged to a foreign lady (Canada). Just taking a vacation for right now until I have to go home and be a big boy.

+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Jul 6 2016, 01:58 AM
Post #26

Sacred Moderator

QUOTE(Nedak @ Jun 17 2016, 03:30 PM) *

That's unfortunate about the bergers visiting your family. Hope the kids are able to cope with it a little, but I'm sure that's hard. You've got three little ones, right?

I'm quite good. Just graduated university and got myself engaged to a foreign lady (Canada). Just taking a vacation for right now until I have to go home and be a big boy.

You are mixing with another RACE? The SHAME! What were you doing at university? I did some humanities, didn't really get me anywhere, but I did earn a bit of paper that says 'dude might not be stoopid.' so that was nice. Not practical, but nice. Yes, 3 kids, 2 of whom have autism. Makes life a total nightmare at times, in even the smallest ways. It's no fun at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Nedak
post Jul 25 2016, 12:21 AM
Post #27

sacrosanct

QUOTE(BadAlbert @ Jul 6 2016, 01:58 AM) *

You are mixing with another RACE? The SHAME! What were you doing at university? I did some humanities, didn't really get me anywhere, but I did earn a bit of paper that says 'dude might not be stoopid.' so that was nice. Not practical, but nice. Yes, 3 kids, 2 of whom have autism. Makes life a total nightmare at times, in even the smallest ways. It's no fun at all.

I should be tarred and feathered in the streets for my sin. I studied Communication (t.v. production, journalism and generally being an asshole). I can get some okay jobs with it. Working with some marijuana companies in Seattle, spreading seeds like Johnny Appleseed. You should do what my dad did and just tell them to walk it off. But no, seriously, I hope that becomes more manageable and less not manageable.
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Aug 3 2016, 07:26 AM
Post #28

Sacred Moderator

The older one is just into drugs and crime really, don't think that will change anytime soon. More hope for the younger one, especially as the problem has been identified so much earlier. I did communication at college level which lead to a degree in media and culture. There was a lot of fascinating stuff, but a bit of a mashup of subjects. Semiotics and signs was interesting, especially when put together with advertising, and media/propaganda etc. Loved all that. I couldn't even get interviews for basic library jobs after university though. I blame that on a poor cv and just generally not giving a fuck. Not giving a fuck can hinder one's progress in the job market.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Aug 8 2016, 05:08 PM
Post #29

sacrosanct

Member No.: 474

How have I been? Wow, thanks for asking!

I tried killing myself twice, once by parking my car on train tracks (I pussed out to nobody's surprise) and another by swallowing pills (I got too drunk, threw them up and still ended up getting my stomach pumped). That was coming up on two years ago now. I got checked into a loony bin for a week, moved back in with my parents, got a job and started rebuilding from scratch.

I'm better now. I work a shit job as a dishwasher, but it's never too busy and I have a lot of downtime to write and do shows. I've got a lot of things I'm currently working on (as always), but I don't really want to go into details. I try to be about it more than talking about it, which for me is a step forward.

I miss the old forums, but it wasn't helping. A few of you were cool, kind of. Meh.

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
+Quote Post
Jessica Rabbit
post Aug 8 2016, 11:26 PM
Post #30

sacrosanct

Member No.: 636

QUOTE(sunupu @ Aug 8 2016, 06:08 PM) *

How have I been? Wow, thanks for asking!

I tried killing myself twice, once by parking my car on train tracks (I pussed out to nobody's surprise) and another by swallowing pills (I got too drunk, threw them up and still ended up getting my stomach pumped). That was coming up on two years ago now. I got checked into a loony bin for a week, moved back in with my parents, got a job and started rebuilding from scratch.

I'm better now. I work a shit job as a dishwasher, but it's never too busy and I have a lot of downtime to write and do shows. I've got a lot of things I'm currently working on (as always), but I don't really want to go into details. I try to be about it more than talking about it, which for me is a step forward.

I miss the old forums, but it wasn't helping. A few of you were cool, kind of. Meh.

I'm sorry you went through that. Glad you're better 😊
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2018 - 10:32 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions