+Quote Post
Jessica Rabbit
post May 1 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 636

BULLSHIT.

Lets drum up some false patriotism before we march more troops off to their death.

I don't doubt he's dead. Certainly didn't happen recently...like it really matters unless you are someone who actually believes terrorists/Bin Laden attacked us on 911. I am not that someone. But the fact that they are doing or announcing this now....fucking bullshit.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sacredadmin
post May 2 2011, 12:32 AM
Post #3

Sacred Admin

Group: Sacred Admins
Member No.: 1

Unreal coincidence?...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/s...000/3571497.stm
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post May 2 2011, 02:25 AM
Post #4

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

May 1 is a feast (May Day, Beltaine) and a night of ritual human sacrifice. I think OBL was about as real as Jesus.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Light
post May 2 2011, 04:24 AM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

Jesus. No grumbling about how he was killed and will thus never stand trial, never be able to talk of the true extent to which he was financially involved with western governments? Just some vague muttering about how the timing seems off and he probably never existed anyway?

~wanders off mumbling about falling standards~

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
Light
post May 2 2011, 05:55 AM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Hey, conspiracy fans! Check this out. Put down your nachos and check this out.I am certain that the reason for the postponed honeymoon of Prince William the famous helicopter pilot is that he killed Osama Bin Laden.

Prince William got married at Westminster Abbey on April 29.

April 29 was the birthday of Emperor Hirohito in 1901.

An anagram of 1901 is 09/11.

On 09/11/2001 two hijacked planes flew into the twin towers in New York.

New York was named after the then Duke of York.

The current Duke of York is Prince Andrew.

Who was married to Fergie.

Who wrote several books about a helicopter called Budgie.

Budgie was a TV show written by Keith Waterhouse, writer also of Billy Liar.

Billy Liar was a film and play that massively influenced several songs by Morrissey.

Neil Morrissey was born on the fourth of july.

Which is a film starring Charlie Sheen.

Just like Navy SEALS which was a film named after the unit that reportedly killed Osama Bin Laden today with helicopters and everything.

Scary.

Be vigilant out there. Peace.

--------------------

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
pease
post May 2 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #7

bull

Member No.: 931

cool I like the feast day/ritual sacrifice things, and the hitler dead...very bohemian grove-ish.

I for one think it'd be very "thorough" of the CIA to just kill Bin Laden before 9/11. Perfect patsy is the one nobody can find... 10 years w/ a dialysis machine in a cave?? hah

Only now at the cool-down period of the 'terror scare' is he ''found''. I believe this is the start of phase 2.

We're gonna see a focus on 'rogue nations', which is essentially declaring a whole populous terrorists. IE Libya, Egypt, Syria <governments claiming to be fighting terrorist action -- best funded terrorist organization on earth?? CIA>

certainly setting up a world war here, occupying countries here and there...supporting dictators all over the place.

PREPARE FOR THE TRUMPACALYPSE.
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post May 2 2011, 01:39 PM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

QUOTE(FunkBone @ May 2 2011, 02:25 AM) *

May 1 is a feast

Also the day attributed to the birth of the Bavarian Illuminati. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post May 3 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #9

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

Bin Laden was a living plant now dead. He may have been dead a while but it doesn't really matter as his mission is over. So the chapter has drawn to a close and we no longer have to endure this particular Emmanuel Goldstein tainting our reality.

Let the second guessing begin....

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Nedak
post May 3 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #10

sacrosanct

Member No.: 441

A few vague things that are coincidences = OSAMA BIN LADEN ISN'T DEAD.
+Quote Post
Nedak
post May 3 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #11

sacrosanct

And your Red Herrings are saying i'm a westerner...redirecting without addressing. And changing the topic from whether he was killled to whether or not the raid happened. Clearly a raid happened, and that is not the point on the questioning.

I also feel like that if they were going to fake kill him they would at least say that he was fighting back against the SEALs so it would give them more of a reason to kill him.

I thought I had made it clear. It's no fallacy, just miscommunication. Anyways, I was more so commenting on this "How about the ignorance shown for the people in the WTC if he is the one who did i".This shows what a different mindset we have compared to the non-westerners because they don't really look at it that way. They look at it as a respect for Islamic law that can't really be argued with. Rather or not he's a shitbag I believe they feel that giving him the proper burial is not only respectful to Islamic tradition but it shows how in the end we're still more honorable and respectful than he was.

It's believed that DNA testing would have been carried out beforehand (and indeed TIME's Michael Scherer has had it confirmed by the White House that the DNA testing matched the slain terrorist leader) to verify that the body was that of bin Laden, as well as being proof against any conspiracy claims that could emanate to suggest that his death didn't take place. The exact location of the burial was not revealed

from this site:
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/02/why-wa...sea-so-quickly/

Can we at least wait before jumping to conspiratorial conclusions?
+Quote Post
Jessica Rabbit
post May 3 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #12

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Nedak @ May 3 2011, 11:08 PM) *

Can we at least wait before jumping to conspiratorial conclusions?

Sure, but asking for proof does not make it a conspiracy theory.

Albright and Reid said he was dead in 2002 and 2005. Why do their statements mean nothing and these new statements mean something? Neither have tangible proof that can quash questioning.

Give them time? If everyone sat back, accepted it as so, and never requested proof......you think they would release it on their own? Fuck no. If they can provide it, then provide it.

Shrodinger's cat and I would like proof. And thats that.
+Quote Post
Nedak
post May 3 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #13

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Jessica Rabbit @ May 3 2011, 11:28 PM) *

Sure, but asking for proof does not make it a conspiracy theory.

Albright and Reid said he was dead in 2002 and 2005. Why do their statements mean nothing and these new statements mean something? Neither have tangible proof that can quash questioning.

Give them time? If everyone sat back, accepted it as so, and never requested proof......you think they would release it on their own? Fuck no. If they can provide it, then provide it.

Shrodinger's cat and I would like proof. And thats that.

I accept wanting proof, but you really made it sound like that you already had your mind made up.

"This whole thing is a sham!"

+Quote Post
Jessica Rabbit
post May 4 2011, 07:07 AM
Post #14

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Nedak @ May 3 2011, 11:44 PM) *

I accept wanting proof, but you really made it sound like that you already had your mind made up.

"This whole thing is a sham!"

It is. He is neither dead or alive until proof is given. OPEN THE BOX!
+Quote Post
Light
post May 4 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #15

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Jessica Rabbit @ May 4 2011, 07:07 AM) *

It is. He is neither dead or alive until proof is given. OPEN THE BOX!

And the DNA match? Because that would be proof, unless you go to the next stage of "That's not proof, I don't accept it"

Do you know, I rather think you will. Tell me, what would you consider to be sufficient proof? Rather than saying "That's not proof" to whatever gets trotted out, why don't you give us a clue?

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 02:43 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions