Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  NASA: The End Of Mankind "Leaked Document" 2013, is bullshit   Options  V right
Dr. Death
post Nov 25 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #1

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 11

It's bullshit. Just so you know. Just in case this one ever comes up. I'm shooting it down right now. Not that I'm changing my position on anything. Just on this particular thing, you know. I mean look at this woman...

QUOTE(me)
I am as paranoid as the next guy, but something about this just sounded... a little off. After looking through the entire slide show I'm here to tell you this lady has no idea what she is talking about. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf

This is a slideshow about future technology and military defense that has been taken out of context. The slide about humans being slow and weak etc. is followed by a slide saying that by using robots we can SAVE HUMAN LIVES. It talks about the "demise" of human underclasses THROUGH INEXPENSIVE AND WIDELY AVAILABLE EDUCATION (i.e making people equal by educating them not eliminating them). Also everything on page 93 she keeps mentioning is in the context of potential FOREIGN threats, not stuff the government is planning to do. It tells you that on page 87 and the next few slides are lists of potential threats that could occur because of changing technology.

Not that I'm saying this disproves that there are people in high places who might want to do bad things to you—there probably are—but this document she is talking about doesn't tell you shit. It isn't that type of document.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 25 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 92

She's rehashing the protocols of zion stuff. Bitch is crazy. It's all real, tho.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2017 - 10:45 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions