Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V « < 19 20 21  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  A collection of google videos specifically for those of you, Who do not yet realize that 911 was an inside job.   Options  V right
FunkBone
post Dec 20 2011, 12:28 PM
Post #301

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 92

QUOTE(Light @ Dec 20 2011, 12:15 PM) *

I wish I could present works of fiction as factual evidence of actual occurences.

The actual occurrence of those works of fiction is factual evidence.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post Dec 20 2011, 04:35 PM
Post #302

sacrosanct

Member No.: 613

QUOTE(FunkBone @ Dec 20 2011, 06:28 PM) *

The actual occurrence of those works of fiction is factual evidence.

In the fictional world in which they exist, yes.

You on his side now?

--------------------
Author of the best-selling books "Hunting for Worms" and "Black and White and Hate All Over"
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Dec 20 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #303

sacrosanct

No, in the real world you fucking semen slurper. Did you watch the material being discussed, or just throwing your two cents wherever it will land?

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Light
post Dec 21 2011, 10:50 AM
Post #304

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

Hey, if you're getting testy why not just view our comments as works of fiction?

No, wait...fiction is fact in your world, right?

Anyhoo, care to explain how your "Someone once thought of it, ergo it happened in the real world" approach to facts is somehow not batshit insane? For fuck's sake man, using your rules we can deduce that Santa and the Tooth Fairy are alive and well and part of a sinister cabal of NWO backed, child-friendly Manchurian projects designed to force future generations to conform to the commands of our lizard overlords.

Although honest to God, I wouldn't be surprised if you really believed that. After all, I thought of it and typed it out; it must be fact, right?

Now that's done, I have an off-topic question not related to our years old "No, you're a cunt" back and forth: are you still in touch with Charismagician?

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Dec 21 2011, 03:14 PM
Post #305

sacrosanct

QUOTE(Light @ Dec 21 2011, 11:50 AM) *

Anyhoo, care to explain how your "Someone once thought of it, ergo it happened in the real world" approach to facts is somehow not batshit insane?

Regarding Posts #298 and #299: IT DID HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD - IF YOU GO TO NYC THE TWIN TOWERS ARE NOT STANDING

Regarding Charismagician: He quit the band we formed together to do his own *heavier* band where he gets to be the guitar player. So I joined his band and he fired me several months later for a less musical guy who jumps around like a monkey and punches his bass like it insulted his mom (he broke his hand doing that). I still fill in when he needs it. A drummer that CM replaced and subsequently filled in for him in what was left of our band died two days ago of cancer in his brain. Here is the FB page for CM's current band, 10,000 Views (which should win some award for lamest band name), and here is his.

[edit] Ok, he didn't completely quit our band - we play 2 or 3 times a year. The last one was on a barge playing to around 400 boats and a bunch of swimming fuckers. Titties and beer, stingrays and jellyfish. It is not usual for the directions to the gig to include longitude latitude coordinates. I wish I could find the shot from the helicopter, for it is truly fucking awesome.
IPB Image
and here is our page

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post
Light
post Dec 23 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #306

sacrosanct

Yeah, and if you look in the street you'll see video cameras. QED, Minitru and Miniplenty put them there. On Xmas morning, there will be presents under trees. In the absence of other evidence, it seems clear that Santa put them there. Fucks sake...

Cheers for all that; I shall drop him a quick note via FB.

Oh, and merry Xmas.

--------------------

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Aug 30 2013, 08:41 PM
Post #307

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

So I realize I'm kinda guilty of what I accuse this guy of doing, and it is only slightly less lame to do it on a message board than a YouTube video but... I think there were a lot of nice highlights in this conversation...

IPB Image

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
Light
post Oct 7 2013, 10:58 AM
Post #308

sacrosanct

Heh.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Oct 7 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #309

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

LOL

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Sep 11 2014, 07:54 PM
Post #310

sacrosanct

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post

21 Pages V « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 08:28 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions