Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  Hitlers race car for sale   Options  V right
nailfreakrandi
post Dec 6 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #1

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 37

I was on the internet today and read this article that Hitler's race car is up for auction. I can't imagine that car selling but due to who made it and the year in which it was made someone will buy it for bucks of course. Its amazing how something that is over 60 years old pops up out of nowhere and there is a bid on it. Unless of course someone is just wanting to get rid of it.

Another auction that took place was Audrey Hephburns dress from Breakfast at Tiffany's sold for a whopping $800,000 I believe and was auctioned off at Christie's.

Congrats to that person. my hats off to them and dress too. laugh.gif smile.gif

--------------------
----------------------
"Sticks and Stones may break my bones but your momma may never hurt me"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Robbie
post Dec 6 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #2

heifer

Member No.: 20

QUOTE(nailfreakrandi @ Dec 6 2006, 11:16 PM) *
Hitler's race car is up for auction. I can't imagine that car selling

You're kidding, right?

--------------------
http://www.robbiebonham.com , motherfuckers...
+Quote Post
nailfreakrandi
post Dec 6 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Member No.: 37

I wish I was kidding but its actually going on. Now how sick is that?

--------------------
----------------------
"Sticks and Stones may break my bones but your momma may never hurt me"

+Quote Post
Goatgirluk
post Dec 7 2006, 04:00 AM
Post #4

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 17

Personally I think $800,000 for a dress is sick, obscene even. Another moron with more money than sense.

--------------------
" The world is a wonderfully weird place, consensual reality is significantly flawed, no institution can be trusted, certainty is a mirage, security a delusion, and the tyranny of the dull mind forever threatens -- but our lives are not as limited as we think they are, all things are possible, laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters."

- Tom Robbins'

+Quote Post
Robbie
post Dec 7 2006, 06:25 AM
Post #5

heifer

Member No.: 20

QUOTE(nailfreakrandi @ Dec 7 2006, 05:49 AM) *

I wish I was kidding but its actually going on. Now how sick is that?

Thats not what I meant... of COURSE it's gonna sell... I was surprised you didn't think it would, is what I meant... Nothing particularly sick about it...

--------------------
http://www.robbiebonham.com , motherfuckers...
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 7 2006, 06:52 AM
Post #6

bull

Member No.: 65

QUOTE(Goatgirluk @ Dec 7 2006, 06:00 PM) *

Personally I think $800,000 for a dress is sick, obscene even. Another moron with more money than sense.

hahahahaha. you calling someone with $800,000 to spend on a dress a moron? sounds to me like someone smart enough to make boatloads of cash.
+Quote Post
winnie
post Dec 7 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #7

heifer

Member No.: 49

QUOTE(anon @ Dec 7 2006, 12:52 PM) *

hahahahaha. you calling someone with $800,000 to spend on a dress a moron? sounds to me like someone smart enough to make boatloads of cash.

And moronic enough to waste it on a dress....

oh, sorry, i forgot, moronic humans tend to equate cleverness with material wealth don't they....
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 7 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #8

bull

QUOTE(winnie @ Dec 7 2006, 09:04 PM) *

And moronic enough to waste it on a dress....
oh, sorry, i forgot, moronic humans tend to equate cleverness with material wealth don't they....

who are you to say it's a waste? to that person it's worth $800,000. $800,000 probably doesn't mean a lot to that person because they are smart enough to make a lot of money. no-one chooses to be poor. people are poor because they aren't smart enough to make a lot of money.
+Quote Post
winnie
post Dec 7 2006, 07:20 AM
Post #9

heifer

QUOTE(anon @ Dec 7 2006, 01:08 PM) *

who are you to say it's a waste? to that person it's worth $800,000. $800,000 probably doesn't mean a lot to that person because they are smart enough to make a lot of money. no-one chooses to be poor. people are poor because they aren't smart enough to make a lot of money.

really...? well i never knew that anon. Thanks for putting me straight on that one.

perhaps you'd like to explain it to all the people in low paid manufacturing jobs who make the goods that those smart rich people sell to make themselves smart rich people.... those dumb poor people who make it all possible.....
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 7 2006, 07:23 AM
Post #10

bull

if those poor people were smart, they wouldn't be doing low paid manufacturing jobs. the plebs who make those things happen are a dime a dozen. any trained monkey can work in a factory. not many people have the goods to become rich.
+Quote Post
Light
post Dec 7 2006, 07:25 AM
Post #11

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

QUOTE(anon @ Dec 7 2006, 07:23 AM) *

I work in a KFC catering to the desires of doughfaced plebs.

I'm still bitter about this

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
winnie
post Dec 7 2006, 07:28 AM
Post #12

heifer

jeez, no wonder this planet's nearly dead

do you work in advertising?
+Quote Post
Light
post Dec 7 2006, 07:34 AM
Post #13

sacrosanct

Heh. anon has been trolling for, what, must be about 7 years now.

To put that into perspective, that's 7 years he's been so starved of a reaction (not affection or friendship; he's so nondescript in his everyday life that he can't even get people to notice him in any way) that he resorts to allowing himself to be raped by strangers on message boards.

He's harmless enough, and he's a good diversion for a dull morning or afternoon. But if you're actually after a debate of any sort, you're not going to get it from him unfortunately.

--------------------

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 7 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #14

bull

i will be rich one day. it's a matter of working for something and not being a lazy whinger.

QUOTE(Light @ Dec 7 2006, 09:34 PM) *

Heh. anon has been trolling for, what, must be about 7 years now.

To put that into perspective, that's 7 years he's been so starved of a reaction (not affection or friendship; he's so nondescript in his everyday life that he can't even get people to notice him in any way) that he resorts to allowing himself to be raped by strangers on message boards.

He's harmless enough, and he's a good diversion for a dull morning or afternoon. But if you're actually after a debate of any sort, you're not going to get it from him unfortunately.

the problem is you don't want to debate my points because you can't you silly, low paid db grunt..

talking about wasting your life, has anyone seen light's blog? who the fuck writes all that for nobody to read? get a life, fucko. you're a boring cunt and have never been interesting.
+Quote Post
Light
post Dec 7 2006, 07:41 AM
Post #15

sacrosanct

QUOTE(anon @ Dec 7 2006, 07:40 AM) *

I am rich in Chicken fat and skin disorders. I am poor in love and money.

Oh, and the "you just can't debate my points"? You used that on the Hicks board back when you were pretending to be Bozo. Try again.

Incidentally, I'm surprised you haven't signed up on the Hicks board yet. It's been revamped, and Tesla is no longer there. The spambots are alas.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2018 - 06:35 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions