Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  This board is/was filled with retards   Options  V right
sunupu
post Nov 17 2013, 11:43 PM
Post #16

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 474

You ignored the rules and you're still here. Obviously nobody else gives a shit any more, why should I?

You can't just keep pulling this "veiled motivation" card. First of all, I used it first. Second of all, you're not in any place to question anybody's motivation. "Hi pot, I'm kettle!"

Third of all, no. I keep bringing it up because you're complaining about a problem you caused. What, people don't want to share with you? Can't imagine a reason why.

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 18 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #17

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Member No.: 11

The board has been dead for as long as it has been alive, princess. I made a joke about that so I could everyone gay and stupid, another long-established tradition. Stop grasping for conjecture.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 19 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #18

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

You guys are gay and stupid. Respectively. No, wait, I'll flip a coin. Yup, didn't matter - sunupu, you are gay.

[edit] and stupid.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 19 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #19

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

QUOTE(sunupu @ Nov 17 2013, 11:43 PM) *

You ignored the rules and you're still here. Obviously nobody else gives a shit any more, why should I?

You can't just keep pulling this "veiled motivation" card. First of all, I used it first. Second of all, you're not in any place to question anybody's motivation. "Hi pot, I'm kettle!"

Third of all, no. I keep bringing it up because you're complaining about a problem you caused. What, people don't want to share with you? Can't imagine a reason why.

First, Nullum crimen, nulla poena sine praevia lege poenali, bitch.

Second, pulling a card? You're pulling my leg more like it. Keep talking that trash and I'll pull your card because I know nothin' in life but to be legit, but you win some, you lose some, to me it's just the same. The only card I need is the ace of spades—because she's got the jack, and if I knew what she was dealing out I'd have dealt her back—because Sunupu is the only fool who will do anything for you know who.

Third... Well, I already covered that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 21 2013, 03:21 AM
Post #20

sacrosanct

Please, you throw imaginary weight around like a strip-mall Santa. All this is a facade, a ruse, a grift shee myah.

Honestly? It's this fake alpha chest pumping that irritates me. What initially happened was not severe. You got rejected by a girl, big fucking whoop. How do you respond? Well, we all know.

Simply put, you are needy and overcompensating. You rely more on people's idea of you than your own. That makes you untrustworthy. Millionaires don't need to go around telling people how rich they are. Why do you think you constantly bring up how little you care about what we think?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 21 2013, 10:36 AM
Post #21

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

You're a girl. Me Tarzan; you Jane. Ooga booga.

Seems almost contradictory the way you take everything at face value, yet read so much into it. You're like a someone trying to draw the Grand Canyon by looking out over it through a microscope. Of course it's all a facade. It's all facetiousness and exaggeration used to make a point. I know you can distinguish basic stimuli like hot and cold or light and dark; I'd even go as far as to make it a bullet point on your resume. It's small lies used to tell a larger truth. Any half-decent comedian could understand that...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 21 2013, 11:16 AM
Post #22

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

I will tell you what isn't a facade—that I'm trying to be some hardass that I'm not. I am the way I am because society affords me no other reasonable option. When you're the most gifted person in the room all eyes are on you, and if you give them a reason to feel better about themselves by taking you down a peg they will. I have to be the guy; it isn't an option. And it's not like it's all fucking roses either. Sometimes I wish I could be more chill. I wish I could blend in. I wish I could go into town and pick up some hard rock candy and gingham for the wife, but it just isn't that simple.

So what's your point anyway? That I'm a dick? Yep. FB knows I'm a dick. BB knows I'm a dick. I know I'm a dick. Is there really a reason to even point that out? Did you want a dick-pointing-out medal? Do you really need another one?

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 24 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #23

sacrosanct

Who wants to help me move? You get cool points for helping me move. And maybe a pizza and we'll smoke some, but definitely cool points.

I am simply teasing you. I am a totally self sufficient motherfucker, which means all the pizza and cool points belong to me. You get nothing.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 25 2013, 08:58 AM
Post #24

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

This is the new greatest thing ever:

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 25 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #25

sacrosanct

I will tell you what isn't a facade—that I'm trying to be some hardass that I'm not. I am the way I am because society affords me no other reasonable option. When you're the most gifted person in the room all eyes are on you, and if you give them a reason to feel better about themselves by taking you down a peg they will. I have to be the guy; it isn't an option. And it's not like it's all fucking roses either. Sometimes I wish I could be more chill. I wish I could blend in. I wish I could go into town and pick up some hard rock candy and gingham for the wife, but it just isn't that simple.

This might sound new-age and bullshit to you, but the only absolute in this world is that you get to determine how you see things. When a woman does me wrong she saved me time and heartache. When a friend shafts me they were showing me I should hang out with new people. I believe these things because I choose to, and because I know crying like a five year old with a scraped knee accomplishes nothing.

People may or may not be haters to you. That's not the point. My point is you tell yourself they all are so you don't have to own up to your behavior. Sorry, but that's not true. The only reason you would think that is if you cared more about what other people thought about you than you yourself did.

You're free to believe what you want, but I don't think it's healthy to blame the rest of the world for your problems. If I were I'd focus on the things I could change.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 25 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #26

sacrosanct

QUOTE(sunupu @ Nov 25 2013, 10:29 PM) *

This might sound new-age and bullshit to you, but the only absolute in this world is that you get to determine how you see things.

That's you being wrong again. Right out the gate wrong. First sentence in to it wrong (you've done that more than once). I won't waste space enumerating the examples of how all of your life up to the present 'how you see things' has largely been determined by others, but I feel it might be necessary to point out what should be obvious even to you, and that is the only absolute in this world is that you are going to die. Absolutely.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 26 2013, 08:03 AM
Post #27

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

I guess it makes sense; if I didn't care what other people thought I would make completely irrelevant and unworthwhile comments like Sunupu.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Nov 26 2013, 08:12 PM
Post #28

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

You know what I just thought of?

1. In the past, they predicted technology would turn phones into video phones.
2. Our phones now have that technology.
3. We don't use it for that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Nov 26 2013, 08:40 PM
Post #29

sacrosanct

Okay, let's boil down life to absolutes then.

1. Life sucks
2. Then you die

What am I supposed to do with that information? This is my point. You fuckers sitting around crying about the one thing that gives you any power in life. This shit is temporary. The amount you can effect anyone at any given time is limited. These facts are gifts.

You faggots think sitting around complaining about the brutal facts of life somehow empowers you. It doesn't. You can't opt out of life. Sorry the girl didn't like you and the music career didn't fan fan out fuck-faces, but there's no power in bitter resignation.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Nov 26 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #30

sacrosanct

The fact that you are wrong from the gitgo is not surprising even tho your tendency to be wrong right off the bat was just pointed out to you. Even if your life sucks it is not an absolute, and some people manage to have lives that don't suck. Furthermore, you certainly can opt out. I'm not telling you to kill yourself, but don't deny it is an option.

--------------------
- Drive-By Truckers

+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2018 - 11:03 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions