+Quote Post
The Milky Cowboy
post Mar 11 2008, 10:07 PM
Post #2

sacrosanct

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 10

--------------------
...and then we fucked them in the ass, and didn't even tell them...so they didn't even know....Bryan Rawson
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nedak
post Mar 12 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #3

sacrosanct

Member No.: 441

Interesting thread

Where are the balloons?
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Mar 12 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #4

Supreme Preeminent Master Taurus

Member No.: 301

the balloons were delivered to the wrong address, the strippers are in the emergency room, the caterer is freaking out in the kitchen, and hell is freezing over. There's a doobie on the table tho...

--------------------
I am not, I am not, and neither are you
+Quote Post
Nedak
post Mar 12 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Member No.: 441

Oh..

Did you say a doobie?!
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Mar 13 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #6

sacrosanct

Member No.: 474

You're a prick. A funny prick, but a prick nonetheless. Well, have fun living up to the bullshit macho image society has imposed on you. I hope some time before you die (which, although I don't wish it so, will be too soon, seeing as how stressful living a lie is to your body) you come to terms with the truth. No, no, I swallow my fucking pride, ignore the hate you legitimately inspire and offer at the least a temporary end to conflict. I'm not mad, but fuck man (irony, see it there?).

Whatever, I'm a walking punchline in my normal life too, why not transfer shame and misery digitally too? (get rope) (hang self). No, I wouldn't do that, or at least not because of you. I'm been through worse than you CM. It doesn't bother me if someone's having a joke at my expense, provided of course the joke doesn't suck. Like say, your joke about Vuja De. Aw, snap!

Don't worry you fucking pillow-biter yo, I'm just JK'in.

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Mar 13 2008, 01:51 AM
Post #7

Well sunupu, they say practice makes perfect. So keep following your dream and practicing your craft and one day you will be funny. Let's hope it's soon.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Light
post Mar 13 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #8

sacrosanct

Member No.: 9

You loons really hate it when people disagree with you, don't you?

--------------------
Light's deeply tedious blog

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Mar 13 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #9

Sacred Moderator

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 15

I'll take you all on! Come on you fuckers! I have Roger Moore as my avatar! Fuck you!

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Mar 13 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #10

sacrosanct

Dude, I left like ninety different possible leads to jokes, and all you come up with is, "I'm not funny."? What is that supposed to do, hurt my feelings? Swallow my pride? Hang self? I make easy gay joke references, and you resort to personal attacks? Shit, I think I'm rubbing of on you. Hah, rubbing off on you! Classic! But no, it does seem you are attempting to copy my style. Well, I'm flattered. You can attempt at making me cry all day if you want (even use my methods, I don't give a shit), but none of will work. Not because I have a will of steel (although guilty as charged) but because once again you do it for the wrong reasons. It'd be one thing if I was a tenth-degree prick (I'm a third degree tops), but even then it's not about me, is it? Shit, I'm dancing around the point like a Mexican hat dance.
You, CM, are (as I've stated) an insecure little loudmouth. Your ego has taken hold, and as such you crave attention. Even me insulting you for insulting me insulting you is seen as a check in your book, because all you really crave is attention, don't care from what point of view it comes. You know that little British girl rapper who does the song, "Love me or hate me"? That's you. I don't really like phrasing that way since essentially everyone on these threads craves attention for their words (not anything wrong with that). But you distinguished yourself from everyone else with your bohemian ways. You lay down all the cards in your emotional repitioure, laying down both the martyr, jester, and brute all at once. You may not think this is funny (I don't) but I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to show you the demons that are obvious to everyone but you. Stop looking for mental confirmation of who you are from any of us already. You're you without it. Fuck! What do you want, someone to go out of their way to point out how brilliantly funny these posts are? I did that! Apology? Yep. No, you just want the spotlight on you, and that's why your morally ambiguous convoluted ineffective attacks continue. Why don't you grow a pair and look in the mirror for once, I'm tired of constantly having to defend myself against people who obviously are too self-obsessed to take anything I say seriously. I refuse to spin my wheels with you anymore, I'll be over here by the evolutionary ladder, content and fully able to live with who I am. Let me know when you're done looking at your reflection in other peoples' eyes. Until then, fuck you and your waste of potential.
Ahem...Whoo, lost it there for a second or two. Two quick responses, then I got to perform. And unlike you CM, I can accept the fact that they're not here to see me specifically.

You loons really hate it when people disagree with you, don't you? I'm not sure if this "loons" you're referring to includes me, but if so let me make it clear I did everything outside of give CM a blowjob, and he's still apparently mad. Or he's not, and he's just keeping it up for attention. Either way, he's an asshole. And no, I am no loon.

I'll take you all on! Come on you fuckers! I have Roger Moore as my avatar! Fuck you! As you can see I've already unleashed most of my payload (gay joke!) on CM, so now all I've got is Jack Lemmon was a far better actor and Berets are for fags. You're welcome to insult me (I'm not really as easily hurt as the words above make it seem), but if you're looking for somebody to scrap with for twenty threads more then don't bother. I've got bigger problems, as you could guess by this CM motherfucker creating a thread devoted solely to piss me off. Plus I'm making it easy on you, whut with the barely hidden insecurities and the gay jokes.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Light
post Mar 14 2008, 06:56 AM
Post #11

sacrosanct

QUOTE(sunupu @ Mar 13 2008, 11:35 PM) *

You loons really hate it when people disagree with you, don't you? I'm not sure if this "loons" you're referring to includes me, but if so let me make it clear I did everything outside of give CM a blowjob, and he's still apparently mad. Or he's not, and he's just keeping it up for attention. Either way, he's an asshole. And no, I am no loon.

Nah; This is what I mean when I refer to conspiraloons

--------------------

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!
+Quote Post
charismagician
post Mar 14 2008, 02:22 PM
Post #12

He loves to direct people to that. It's quite his fancy. Hey everybody, check out what I wrote, it's all about how much I hate people who are outside of my box. God I hate them so much. It consumes my life I hate them so much. Oh look, 2 people appreciate me by leaving comments telling me so. I must be right.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Light
post Mar 14 2008, 02:27 PM
Post #13

sacrosanct

QUOTE(charismagician @ Mar 14 2008, 02:22 PM) *

Shit; he's just written a completely accurate description of everything I say and do.

Maybe...maybe if I try and insult him, no-one will notice...

--------------------

+Quote Post
charismagician
post Mar 14 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(sunupu @ Mar 14 2008, 01:35 AM) *

Dude, I left like ninety different possible leads to jokes, and all you come up with is, "I'm not funny."? What is that supposed to do, hurt my feelings? Swallow my pride? Hang self? I make easy gay joke references, and you resort to personal attacks? Shit, I think I'm rubbing of on you. Hah, rubbing off on you! Classic! But no, it does seem you are attempting to copy my style. Well, I'm flattered. You can attempt at making me cry all day if you want (even use my methods, I don't give a shit), but none of will work. Not because I have a will of steel (although guilty as charged) but because once again you do it for the wrong reasons. It'd be one thing if I was a tenth-degree prick (I'm a third degree tops), but even then it's not about me, is it? Shit, I'm dancing around the point like a Mexican hat dance.
You, CM, are (as I've stated) an insecure little loudmouth. Your ego has taken hold, and as such you crave attention. Even me insulting you for insulting me insulting you is seen as a check in your book, because all you really crave is attention, don't care from what point of view it comes. You know that little British girl rapper who does the song, "Love me or hate me"? That's you. I don't really like phrasing that way since essentially everyone on these threads craves attention for their words (not anything wrong with that). But you distinguished yourself from everyone else with your bohemian ways. You lay down all the cards in your emotional repitioure, laying down both the martyr, jester, and brute all at once. You may not think this is funny (I don't) but I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to show you the demons that are obvious to everyone but you. Stop looking for mental confirmation of who you are from any of us already. You're you without it. Fuck! What do you want, someone to go out of their way to point out how brilliantly funny these posts are? I did that! Apology? Yep. No, you just want the spotlight on you, and that's why your morally ambiguous convoluted ineffective attacks continue. Why don't you grow a pair and look in the mirror for once, I'm tired of constantly having to defend myself against people who obviously are too self-obsessed to take anything I say seriously. I refuse to spin my wheels with you anymore, I'll be over here by the evolutionary ladder, content and fully able to live with who I am. Let me know when you're done looking at your reflection in other peoples' eyes. Until then, fuck you and your waste of potential.
Ahem...Whoo, lost it there for a second or two. Two quick responses, then I got to perform. And unlike you CM, I can accept the fact that they're not here to see me specifically.

I'll take you all on! Come on you fuckers! I have Roger Moore as my avatar! Fuck you! As you can see I've already unleashed most of my payload (gay joke!) on CM, so now all I've got is Jack Lemmon was a far better actor and Berets are for fags. You're welcome to insult me (I'm not really as easily hurt as the words above make it seem), but if you're looking for somebody to scrap with for twenty threads more then don't bother. I've got bigger problems, as you could guess by this CM motherfucker creating a thread devoted solely to piss me off. Plus I'm making it easy on you, whut with the barely hidden insecurities and the gay jokes.

Damn that's quite the explanation. I get it now. You and light are buttfucking. It all makes sense now. 2 little buttbuddies sharing a conflict against the homo basher. Aww, it almost makes me wanna puke. I am not mad at anyone just to be clear. Not even Light. I understand why Light is the way he is. And if anyone craves attention it is not me. I get plenty of attention at home and at my job. Besides, who wants the kind of attention you guys been giving me. If I knew you guys in real life, you wouldn't talk to me that way. One because I'd fuckin pummel you and two I am respected by all my peers and family as a standup guy. All my digs on any of you are just me having fun at your expense. I don't care If you are having the same fun at mine. I like the little insult tennis games I play with my E-friends. Lord knows you guys need the practice.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Mar 14 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #15

sacrosanct

I don't actually know much about Light, other than the fact that and him and you hate each other (a plus in my book). Shit, maybe it is time to buddy up. Light, you school CM on the 9-11 thread, I'll get this one. Go, team!

No, but you really do just fuck with me and Light because it's fun? Wow, my world is profoundly changed. If you want fun, I recommend a game like backgammon or Call of Duty 4. You see, those are things that inspire, you know, fun. Your threads just inspire hate and ignorance. Granted that's basically the point of all threads, but it's supposed to be random and spontaneous. Find someone who's stupid opinion you don't agree with, call them a cunt, and be on your way. Stop harassing the same two people, it makes you look like an asshole, and a bully (note: calling you a bully implies in no way that you're effective at it either, that's just what you try to be). I'm really not sure if you were the kid in school who stole lunch money or got lunch money stolen and now holds a grudge, but it's really starting to get old. If you really don't have a legitimate beef (which since you said you're not mad anyone I doubt) then that means you're just hitting this dead dog again and again for your own amusement. Not only that, you champion yourself king of insults and us not based on your perception. Gee, you sided with you? I could never have called that one. If you can't see (or don't care) how feeding your ego is bad for both you and us, then I think we're done here.

P.S - Wow, you came out of left field with that gay reference. I analyze you, next post you analyze me. I make gay jokes at my expense, next post you're making gay jokes at my defense. You want to insult me, don't a fucking homunculi. If you're truly the creative MAN, start coming up with ideas on your own from now on. This isn't a book report, after all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 09:08 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions