Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  John McCain, Fascist Piece of Shit   Options  V right
GOAsT
post Dec 16 2006, 02:11 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

I found this on prisonplanet.com. You can view the entire article here.

"Republican Senator John McCain has introduced legislation that would fine blogs up to $300,000 for offensive statements, photos and videos posted by visitors on comment boards, effectively nixing the open exchange of ideas on the Internet, providing a lethal injection for unrestrained opinion, and acting as the latest attack tool to chill freedom of speech on the world wide web."

Interesting. Maybe Senator John McCain, or perhaps Captain Shit For Brains is a better title for him, hasn't read the FUCKING CONSTITUTION. I suppose it isn't necessary in this day and age for an elected official to respect the rights of those they represent. That would be asking too much. Its pretty obvious that fines for "offensive statements" is a violation of freedom of speech. How about a fine and penalty for Senators who introduce fascist legislation? I find fascist legislation pretty goddam offensive. I think we should fine Captain Shit For Brains $3 million dollars and sentence him to live in a detention unit at Gitmo for 7 months as a penalty.

"Freedom isn't free." Yeah, neither is Amerika you fucking "patriot" scumbag. Real patriots would love their country enough to burn The Whitehouse, Pentagon, and CIA buildings to the fucking ground. The cock garbling fascists who have hijacked our government don't give a fuck about "freedom of speech" or "civil rights" or "the pursuit of happiness". And if America isn't about freedom of speech, civil rights, and the pursuit of happiness then what about it can a person be proud of? Shopping and fast food don't make me the least bit proud, in fact they disgust me.

Tell you what Captain Shit For Brains, you keep this shit up and you are going to be number two to have your fucking head exploded by the collective will of the Citizens of the Universe movement.

Oh, did I offend you? Well TOO FUCKING BAD. Take your fines, censorship, and fascism and shove them directly up your cold, loose ass!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Dec 16 2006, 03:25 AM
Post #2

Sacred Moderator

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 15

I concur.

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
KevinBooth
post Dec 16 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #3

Brahma

Group: Sacred Admins
Member No.: 2

God did he turn out to be a huge disappointment. I remember a while back thinking he was sort of cool and edgy, and after being a POW had some sort of actual perspective about freedom. Now he is a pathetic lap dog, who’s own master shits on him. Did you ever see that SNL cartoon about him?
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 17 2006, 04:33 AM
Post #4

bull

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 65

he's no different to bush - except for bush wanting to give democracy and freedom to iraqis and afghans.
+Quote Post
wafflewaitress
post Dec 17 2006, 04:46 AM
Post #5

sacrosanct

Member No.: 8

You're joking of course..

--------------------
All you need is love, love.. Love is all you need.
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 18 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #6

bull

if you oppose the iraq war you oppose iraqis having a democracy. you support a brutal dictatorship over democracy.

simple choice. i don't give a fuck about iraqis though.
+Quote Post
GOAsT
post Dec 18 2006, 02:07 AM
Post #7

Unregistered

QUOTE(anon @ Dec 17 2006, 10:31 PM) *

if you oppose the iraq war you oppose iraqis having a democracy.

Goddamn you are fucking stupid. I oppose mass suffering of civilian populations. Thats what this war has caused. Amerika doesn't know the first thing about democracy and therefore should not be attempting to spread it around the world at gun point.

You are one of Dr. Death's many alter egos aren't you anon?
Be you is or be you isn't, your logic is tragically hufrunsdemic.
+Quote Post
necrophagistnile
post Dec 21 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #8

ox

Member No.: 14

QUOTE(anon @ Dec 18 2006, 01:31 AM) *

if you oppose the iraq war you oppose iraqis having a democracy. you support a brutal dictatorship over democracy.

simple choice. i don't give a fuck about iraqis though.

yeah....in a country like America where like 20% voter turnout is a really high number, how do we spread democracy again? Should we send them our Civics books? or may be we should just say "Democracy is great.....cuz you don't have to fucking do it!" the whole situation is fucked.....and as much ass the Sunni/Shitte thing is not our fault.....we haven't done much to try to fix it. And really....if you really belive we are in Iraq for Democracy, why are we setting up permanent bases.....and wasting money that was supposed to be used to rebuild Infrastructure like Electricity and fresh water.....yet these thing are not finished.....yet our American Embassy in Iraq is larger than Vatican City. Can you tell me how that is spreading Democracy?

--------------------
Ka is a wheel
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 22 2006, 12:24 AM
Post #9

bull

QUOTE(GOAsT @ Dec 18 2006, 04:07 PM) *

Goddamn you are fucking stupid. I oppose mass suffering of civilian populations. Thats what this war has caused. Amerika doesn't know the first thing about democracy and therefore should not be attempting to spread it around the world at gun point.

You are one of Dr. Death's many alter egos aren't you anon?
Be you is or be you isn't, your logic is tragically hufrunsdemic.

mass suffering? the only people being hurt in iraq are people blown up by islamic extremists. if you oppose mass suffering of civilians then surely you opposed saddam hussein's brutal, sadistic regime?
+Quote Post
anon
post Dec 22 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #10

bull

QUOTE(necrophagistnile @ Dec 22 2006, 03:56 AM) *

yeah....in a country like America where like 20% voter turnout is a really high number, how do we spread democracy again? Should we send them our Civics books? or may be we should just say "Democracy is great.....cuz you don't have to fucking do it!" the whole situation is fucked.....and as much ass the Sunni/Shitte thing is not our fault.....we haven't done much to try to fix it. And really....if you really belive we are in Iraq for Democracy, why are we setting up permanent bases.....and wasting money that was supposed to be used to rebuild Infrastructure like Electricity and fresh water.....yet these thing are not finished.....yet our American Embassy in Iraq is larger than Vatican City. Can you tell me how that is spreading Democracy?

20%? where did you get that bullshit figure from? voter turnout is much higher than that. closer to 50%.

america is still in iraq only because it'll turn into a bloodbath if they leave? is that what you want, fucko?

voter turnout at iraq's elections has been around 80%. iraqis clearly enjoy their new found democratic country.
+Quote Post
GOAsT
post Dec 22 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #11

Unregistered

QUOTE(anon @ Dec 21 2006, 10:24 PM) *

the only people being hurt in iraq are people blown up by islamic extremists.

Yeah right. Tell that to the people that have been blown to smitherens by bombs dropped from the sky.
And what about Depleted Uranium? You think that it is beneficial to Iraqi civilians?

BTW, they had elections when Saddam was in charge. He got 100% of the vote.
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Dec 22 2006, 08:06 AM
Post #12

Sacred Moderator

Member No.: 15

Don't be drawn in, this guy is a chain yanker. At least that's the only possible explanation for such blunt stupidity.

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
+Quote Post
The Milky Cowboy
post Dec 22 2006, 10:09 AM
Post #13

sacrosanct

Member No.: 10

QUOTE(BadAlbert @ Dec 22 2006, 09:06 AM) *

Don't be drawn in, this guy is a chain yanker. At least that's the only possible explanation for such blunt stupidity.

Just to make sure.....Are you talking about anon or McCain here?

--------------------
...and then we fucked them in the ass, and didn't even tell them...so they didn't even know....Bryan Rawson
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 02:33 AM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions