Reply to this topicStart new topic
left  HAPPY HALLOWEEN   Options  V right
Dr. Death
post Oct 31 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #1

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 11

I was thinking just now about this board. What awful pieces of shit you all were. What a fucking let down one and all. What a waste of fucking time. What stupid, stupid fucking fuckers you really were and how dumb I was to hold out hoping this board would ever be something. It could have been, you know. If any of you were worth a shit. Sadly not though I'm afraid. Let it all fall on my shoulders you fucking parasites. And then the coup-de-grax, (or however the fuck that is spelled) the pinnacle of shit, the thing we all hint around... what trash. What intolerable fucking trash I allowed myself to be subjected to. What injustice. What stupidity. Then again, I suppose maybe it was just a lesson I needed to learn.

You don't even deserve to know this though. This is for me. Your perception and opinion is irrelevant.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BadAlbert
post Nov 18 2014, 05:15 PM
Post #2

Sacred Moderator

Group: Sacred Moderators
Member No.: 15

I vas going to post ze picture of ze little kitten all dressed up for Halloween (or Honacker as ze Americans say) but zen ah 'av forgotten 'ow. Reneeeeee! Do you 'av ze picture of ze fallen Madonna wiz ze big boobiez?!

--------------------
'Heaven help me, I'm in the hands of maniacs...'
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2018 - 09:37 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions