left  This board is/was filled with retards   Options  V right
Dr. Death
post Dec 13 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #61

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Group: Sacred Members
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(BadgerBob @ Dec 9 2013, 01:39 PM) *
You are a kind of broken, plastic gargoyle. Cheap, but with your own brand of terrible beauty. A grotesque for the 10 second attention span generation.

It's a shame how seemingly-all-encompassingly-accurate-yet-not-quite that description is, flawed only by the fact you forgot to mention I am better than Sunupu. So close to perfection, yet so far away due to the absence of such integral information.

--------------------
"I am the master... AND the commander." -Shake
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BadgerBob
post Dec 17 2013, 05:36 AM
Post #62

sacrosanct

Member No.: 613

QUOTE(Dr. Death @ Dec 13 2013, 07:54 PM) *

It's a shame how seemingly-all-encompassingly-accurate-yet-not-quite that description is, flawed only by the fact you forgot to mention I am better than Sunupu. So close to perfection, yet so far away due to the absence of such integral information.

The bit of you that is Sunupu is probably your only redeeming spiritual feature.

--------------------
Author of the best-selling books "Hunting for Worms" and "Black and White and Hate All Over"
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Dec 17 2013, 04:35 PM
Post #63

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

Equating unempowerment with spirituality is a mindfuck purveyed by the elite. What better way to control the masses than by instilling a sense of gratification in their own ineffectually?

It is a wholly aspiritual construct by its very nature, concerned with monopolizing the limited resources of corporeal fulfillment and sufficing the have-nots with unlimited concepts of spiritual fulfillment that have been skewed not to impede the process. It is one child taking another's toys and telling him what a good boy he is for sharing.

There is no true spirituality in the perceiving one's self as lesser because there is no true spirituality in inequality; one cannot perceive one's self as lesser while simultaneously perceiving we are all cells in the same God-organism of the universe.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Dec 17 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #64

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

Barbara B. Mann was 100 years old when she died last sunday. I know only a little about her, but the theater at Edison Community College has been the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center for years. There are few jobs that tolerate the schedule of a touring musician/tech, but stage hand at BBM was one of them. I met my sax player doing stage hand work up there. I worked on a lot of cool shows that came through (sound crew for Phantom of the Opera was a blast), saw some cool concerts (Jethro Tull is still a band), and George Carlin was there every other year 'til he died. One of the drummers I worked with used to do stuff with the jazz band at the college, and they would have cool events there in the theater. I stopped working there when I missed the load out of Cats. I was walking on the beach with my brother under the influence of mushrooms when I realized the time and said, "Shit, do you know where I'm supposed to be right now?". It is a comfortable familiar feeling for me to see a show there, surrounded by memories. So I was up there last sunday with my brother who had bought us tickets to see Dave Chappelle. I didn't know he was back doing stand up any more than I knew that Barbara had died that morning. Dave was funny as hell.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post
sunupu
post Dec 28 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #65

sacrosanct

Member No.: 474

I saw Chappelle Chicago right after that race-baiting clusterfuck he had in Hartford. I thought he killed it but my dad was convinced he sucked ass.

Comedy is weirdly subjective like that. The fact that two people can walk away with completely different opinions on what they saw blows my mind.

--------------------
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
+Quote Post
Dr. Death
post Dec 29 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #66

Ultra Flaming Death Cow

You know his break down was caused by the Illuminati.

--------------------
+Quote Post
FunkBone
post Dec 29 2013, 11:25 AM
Post #67

sacrosanct

Member No.: 92

They are a racist bunch, I hear.

--------------------
"If you were supposed to watch your mouth
all of the time, I doubt your eyes would be above it"
- Drive-By Truckers

____________________________________The Earth is Flat____________________________________
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2018 - 12:06 PM
Skin created by Vanson Studios, © 2006 Sacred Cow Productions